Author Topic: Here is Real Racism - Where are Jesse & Al?  (Read 2981 times)

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Here is Real Racism - Where are Jesse & Al?
« on: April 08, 2012, 03:29:23 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/arrests-oklahoma-shootings-killed-3-wounded-2-145014807.html

Two arrested in Oklahoma shootings that killed 3, wounded 2

The series of shootings at about 1 a.m./0500 GMT Friday set the predominantly black north side of Tulsa on edge after a victim told police the gunman was a white man in a pickup truck who stopped and asked for directions before opening fire.

A post on England's Facebook page on Thursday used a racial epithet to describe the black man charged in his father's slaying two years ago and said "... I'm gone in the head."

Seems to be deliberate shootings of black men by white shooters.
No self defense, no stand your ground.

Seems that the white shooters drove around a black neighborhood, asking for directions, and shooting the black men who were helping them.

Where are Jesse and Al on these shootings.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:38:36 PM by Jamie B »
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Here is Real Racism - Where are Jesse & Al?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 07:34:05 PM »
Careful what you ask for.  They'll be there soon enough....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 08:52:27 PM »
Careful what you ask for.  They'll be there soon enough....

Yea, I am not trying to curse the good folks of OK, but I believe these 2 to be straw men, creating racism where it does not exist.

FL was also perfect for them because it involved guns and self defense, two things that they abhor.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

grampster

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 10:33:38 PM »
The really, really ironic reality of most everything that is being used to divide us as a country and as a people are being used by the very groups on the far left from the official Democrat party and many elected Democrats as well as some many Republicans, some unions and, sadly, much of the media.  One would think the former groups and people would normally be comporting themselves as defenders of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  All of the leftist and statist organizations that have always been transparent, and should be, and have been mostly disregarded, are what they are and have been and should still be organizations that normally would be crying in the wilderness.  But they are being deified by the aforementioned people and organizations above with glib talk and simplistic twisting of reality.

I guess I'm getting to see the result of some of the things that I started wondering about in the 60's with respect to what kind of a country we'd be living in 50 years down the line.  On the one hand, I'm rather validated to know that I was right about the things I thought about and expressed.  On the other hand, I'm disappointed to see how easy it was to screw up the thinking of the general population so that those forces of darkness not only got a foothold, but are running things.

Even more sadly are the run of the mill, mostly politically unsavy, uninvolved and ill informed populace that believes the propaganda being hysterically fed them by people and organizations that have betrayed their trust.  The Constitution is being trampled upon, disregarded and blatantly violated.  Even more sadly yet, many people who should know better are still easily led astray from the reality of this dissasembling of our freedom because they allow themselves to be spun away from the darkness by the glib talk of those who should be severely questioned rather than blindly believed.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 10:43:39 PM by grampster »
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 11:27:06 PM »
This happened where I lived.  Waiting for the late news to see what all is going on but I hope I get chosen for the jury for one of these dirt bags.  I want to put a bullet in their heads myself. 
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 12:22:33 PM »
No one here justifies vigilante "justice."  No one here justifies lying and hypocrisy either.  Anyone who in this climate of constantly exploited pseudo-racism didn't see this kind of thing coming is not paying attention.  White avengers have no place in America, but neither do black killers claiming high ground for offenses committed a century before some of us were born by people we never knew for motives never condoned.  If it is wrong for whites to blame blacks collectively, it is equally wrong for blacks to blame whites collectively. 

We have done a beautiful job, culturally, of ripping away all moral restraints and inhibitions and rationalizing all kinds of extravagances and outrages.  Goya put it well: "The sleep of Reason breeds monsters."  We are going to be living with a lot of monsters going forward.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 02:07:02 PM »
Both are being held on $10 million bond.  They will never see the light of day without cuffs or not through several layers of glass or bars.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 02:21:41 PM »
Overt, "Kill 'em all!" white on black racism does not fit the narrative.

It has to be a gray area, like the Zimmerman shooting, where there is some question of legitimate self-defense. (Despite whatever stupid stuff Zimmerman may have done to generate the situation.)

The vast majority of white people have no desire to just go out and kill random blacks in some sort of low-level ethnic cleansing, and in fact are horrified by it. So the case is of no use to the race industry.

These men and their crimes are too extreme, and therefore useless with which to try and implicate the rest of white America with via guilt-by-association. Zimmerman however is perfect. They can draw everyone in from both sides using the "innocent" Treyvon Martin, and the "innocent" George Zimmerman, and create the polarity they need to define their argument, and maintain the public interest.
I promise not to duck.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »
Google Knoxville Horror to kick away one of the rocks.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 03:41:22 PM »
It appears that 19-year-old shooter Jacob England isn't white, he's an American Indian (as I suspected from his photo).  And yet, oddly, this goes unreported.  "They" need white perps, and if they can't find any, they'll manufacture them.  That's how it looks.  What is left, and will happen eventually, is to identify the "they" and hold them to account. 
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 08:52:52 AM »
What longeyes said.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 09:09:25 AM »
It appears that 19-year-old shooter Jacob England isn't white, he's an American Indian (as I suspected from his photo).  And yet, oddly, this goes unreported.  "They" need white perps, and if they can't find any, they'll manufacture them.  That's how it looks.  What is left, and will happen eventually, is to identify the "they" and hold them to account. 

In Fahrenheit 451, in order to complete the drama, they went after some dude who had the right look instead of the guy they were looking for, who had escaped.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29:08 AM »
Just saw this in a news story. I'm wondering if some will draw parallels to the Martin case based on this quote. Interesting juxtaposition to that case on the "self defense" issue:

In 2010, Carl England had responded to his daughter's call for help and with her boyfriend tracked down the man who tried to break in. A fight broke out, and the man took out a gun and fired at England.

The man who pulled the trigger, Pernell Jefferson, was not charged with homicide because an investigation determined he acted in self-defense.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/09/police-say-2-suspects-confessed-in-oklahoma-shootings/?test=latestnews#ixzz1reDfnqOI
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."