Author Topic: fast and furious contempt citation for Holder  (Read 1265 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: fast and furious contempt citation for Holder
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »
The citation would attempt to force Holder to turn over tens of thousands of pages documents related to the probe, which has entered its second year.

How long before that cretin goes to prison?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:57:09 PM »
How long before that cretin goes to prison?

Until next year, when they drop it, because the Obama Administration has ended.
I promise not to duck.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:48:50 PM »
I'll will believe the Republican Geldings leadership when I see the citation.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »
Hey Holder, don't drop the soap in the shower. :-*
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 11:22:52 PM »
Don't hold your breath.  The R leadership doesn't want to prosecute Holder -- I think because someone would call them "Racist!" and make Boehner cry.

My prediction:  Holder will kind-of sort-of comply with the subpoenas at the very last minute, with documents so heavily redacted as to be useless.  That will be enough to buy a few more months, then it'll be close enough to the election that Grassley and Issa somehow end up being the bad guys.
"It's good, though..."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 11:48:49 PM »
Don't hold your breath.  The R leadership doesn't want to prosecute Holder -- I think because someone would call them "Racist!" and make Boehner cry.

My prediction:  Holder will kind-of sort-of comply with the subpoenas at the very last minute, with documents so heavily redacted as to be useless.  That will be enough to buy a few more months, then it'll be close enough to the election that Grassley and Issa somehow end up being the bad guys.

Its too bad that the justice system only applies to us serfs. Holder deserves to be the girlfriend of a Mexican Mafia cell mate- with AIDS.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
The citation would attempt to force Holder to turn over tens of thousands of pages of documents related to the probe, which has entered its second year.

Nothing to find - it is all gone.

ISomething should have been dome a long time ago.
These actions now represent pandering for votes this November.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen