Author Topic: Combat Kitchen Badge Shirt  (Read 6404 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Combat Kitchen Badge Shirt
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2012, 10:22:56 AM »
I hope you told her this.

Oh, quite so. It is always wise to compliment a woman, on a regular basis. Especially whenever they tend to be around sharp objects.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »
While I'm always about improving male/female communication, meet us half way.  If you bring us a sammich and it's gone before you get back from the kitchen with your plate, assume we liked it and are thankful for the delivery. blah blah blah ....

Uh .... what part of
spending time in the kitchen to prepare food for you that is better than the bowl of cold cereal you'd be eating otherwise
is less than half way???

I'm just sitting back, eating a bowl of cocoa krispies, and watching.
I'm calling BS. The only cold cereal you've eaten since I got here was an after-work snack while I was cooking your dinner.

Oh, quite so. It is always wise to compliment a woman, on a regular basis. Especially whenever they tend to be around sharp objects.
That's good. You're going to make some woman a good and mostly trained mate one of these days.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2012, 09:30:10 PM »
Yeah, I haven't eaten a bowl of cold cereal since high school.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when Mrs. Mush cooks for me and sometimes I  just like to be taken care of.  But the idea that without a woman we would disolve into squalor and eat spam and wear dirty clothes is a myth.

Which is better actually.  When my love brings me a sammich it's not because I need her to feed me, but because she knows I like and is doing something nice for me.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
Yeah, I haven't eaten a bowl of cold cereal since high school.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when Mrs. Mush cooks for me and sometimes I  just like to be taken care of.  But the idea that without a woman we would disolve into squalor and eat spam and wear dirty clothes is a myth.

Which is better actually.  When my love brings me a sammich it's not because I need her to feed me, but because she knows I like and is doing something nice for me.

You just can't beat a mix of Rice Krispies and Grape Nuts with ice cold milk......
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2012, 11:01:32 PM »
I'm tempted to wear it to my next Appleseed shoot...
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.