Author Topic: Without a hitch  (Read 833 times)

Lee

• friend
Without a hitch
« on: August 15, 2012, 08:35:55 PM »
I find it so rare that I'm happy with any company these days.  I was surfing the web Sunday for towing stuff and ran across this company.  The prices were pretty good, so I ordered a hitch package for my Nissan Frontier.  I got a pop up after I ordered, offering me 4 free - 1 year magazine subscriptions if I took a web shopping satisfaction survey.  I balked at that at first, but decided what the heck, I needed more throne browsing material.  Anyway, it's Wednesday and the hitch is installed on my truck (bad pun I know - but went on without a hitch).  It's good to feel good about something every once in a while.  Thought I'd give them a plug to this wide audience...who knows, they might sell another one.     

http://www.thehitchstore.com/?gclid=CK_gm6fx6rECFUJo4Aod60oA2w

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Without a hitch
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 09:41:03 PM »
If you installed a hitch without a hitch, what exactly did you accomplish?....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 10:57:52 PM »
Don't look, but I think something might be following you ... 
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Lee

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:34:08 PM »
I actually bought it to put a multiple bike rack on the back....but it's kinda like buying grips, or a holster for a gun you don't own yet. For example - I now have a camper propane tank, and a towing set up - but no camper.  Gotta think about the future.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »
I actually bought it to put a multiple bike rack on the back....but it's kinda like buying grips, or a holster for a gun you don't own yet. For example - I now have a camper propane tank, and a towing set up - but no camper.  Gotta think about the future.

Karma ...  ???
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin