Author Topic: University Of CO Analysis Predicts That Romney Will Win Election  (Read 5874 times)

Phyphor

• friend
Re: University Of CO Analysis Predicts That Romney Will Win Election
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2012, 11:42:18 PM »
They (Obama and co.) are getting desperate.

I used to get one E-mail per day from Barak and Michelle.  Now, I get two-three e-mails per day begging for money because they are being out raised and out spent by Romney and Co.   And if I send in $5 I get entered for a chance to be front row (With round trip airfare and accommodations) at the DNC Convention, with Michelle and Barak.   [barf]    I really don't think they'd want me there.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want this to happen.  I keep throwing money at my monitor, but it's just not working, dammit!
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2012, 11:43:41 PM »

At this point, I suspect Romney sees 'you can't lose this one' as a personal challenge.

It sure seems like it.  I just wonder how the HELL he won the prim....oh wait, yea... I just remembered.  Nevermind.
 :facepalm:
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2012, 10:50:20 AM »
This election is going to a classic example of nobody voting for anyone, and everyone who votes making their choice on the basis of "the lesser of two evils."

Name a potential candidate that would not be a vote for the lesser of two evils for anyone that pays attention to politics?
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2012, 01:32:03 PM »
I'm beginning to hope Romney wins, not because I have any trust or expectations in him over Obama but because it will show all those "anyone but Obama" I-don't-want-to-throw-my-vote-away folk that voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil and it leads no where good. When Romney doesn't magically mature in to the Constitution loving conservative many would like him to be, when he pulls the same S*** his blue cloaked counterpart did, when things keep getting worse and people begin to realize what they have brought unto themselves I'm going to have my Nelson Muntz moment.

Yeah, and it will be sweet for about two seconds until I remember that I'm in the same hole.

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2012, 04:54:30 PM »
I'm beginning to hope Romney wins, not because I have any trust or expectations in him over Obama but because it will show all those "anyone but Obama" I-don't-want-to-throw-my-vote-away folk that voting for the lesser evil is still voting for evil and it leads no where good. When Romney doesn't magically mature in to the Constitution loving conservative many would like him to be, when he pulls the same S*** his blue cloaked counterpart did, when things keep getting worse and people begin to realize what they have brought unto themselves I'm going to have my Nelson Muntz moment.

Yeah, and it will be sweet for about two seconds until I remember that I'm in the same hole.

And there are some using the same logic hoping that Obama will win for essentially the same reasons.  I hear the same tired logic at every election and the same people still have no workable solutions other than go hide until everything falls apart.   ;/

Romney won't do anything on his own anyway.  Changing the make up of Congress is only way to make any positive changes. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2012, 08:44:32 PM »
Does the analysis account for Chicago style fraud?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2012, 11:29:34 PM »
Does the analysis account for Chicago style fraud?

No matter how much fraud they commit in Chicago, he can't get more than 20 electoral votes from Illinois.

VoterID laws have put Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in play.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:33:57 AM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2012, 12:44:30 AM »
The fraud won't just be in Chicago. It'll be in every major city and the aftermath will make the 2000 Bush V. Gore look like small claims court.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 01:46:03 AM by RoadKingLarry »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012, 01:00:39 AM »
...the 2010 Bush V. Gore look like small claims court.

I must have missed that one. Sounds epic.  :P
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2012, 01:46:46 AM »
Meh, typo. Fixed.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2012, 10:10:11 PM »
They have updated their forecast:

With the presidential election a little more than a month away, political science professors from the University of Colorado have updated their election forecast with more current economic conditions and are standing by their prediction that Mitt Romney will win.

The professors -- Kenneth Bickers of CU's Boulder campus and Michael Berry of CU's Denver campus -- project that Romney will earn 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes.

http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_21698333/cu-boulder-profs-updated-forecast-still-gives-win?source=most_viewed#axzz29B9cxnO5
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2012, 11:03:47 PM »
No matter how much fraud they commit in Chicago, he can't get more than 20 electoral votes from Illinois.

VoterID laws have put Wisconsin and Pennsylvania in play.

I wish. Like some other states, they've held up the law in the courts just so, (judge shopping, Dane County, where Madison is...)  to ensure they wouldn't be in place one last time for this coming election.  =|

And we know the law will ultimately be upheld. It's modeled after Indiana's which has won in the SCOTUS.

Although hopefully it'll help us here in WI from now on.
I promise not to duck.

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2012, 12:52:33 AM »
No chance it'll be kicked up to the next level before the election?

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2012, 01:07:03 AM »
No chance it'll be kicked up to the next level before the election?

With the glacial pace of our legal system? In the words of a soldier that you really never want to hear on a battlefield, "the outcome is doubtful."

Scout26

• friend
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »
I thought that it was still at state level.  (The vote fraud groups finding a friendly state judge in Madison.)  I was referring to the State District, Appeals, or the state Supreme Court for an injunction against the injunction.

Let anyone not able to produce ID vote provisionally.

<--- Technical Election Judge (Head election judge at a my polling place.  Yes, I got Promoted this year. )

Hold fast by the river.
for the motherland.