Author Topic: Best auto wax  (Read 562 times)

grislyatoms

• friends
Best auto wax
« on: September 18, 2012, 05:15:46 PM »
and also best interior preservative.

Now that I have a vehicle again with paint worth protecting, I need some opinions.

I have always used Meguiars, previously. Bought a can this afternoon. What do y'all use?

Armorall has been my stand-by for interiors for awhile as well. On that front, what do y'all use?
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Best auto wax
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
After years of experimentation to find the most protective auto wax with the least amount of work, I have settled upon Klasse All In One.  My cars are kept outside, so I don't so much care about showroom finish as I do protection.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 05:25:27 PM »
When my truck was worth waxing (wax does not seem to fix the rusted speed holes) I use this.
http://3mcollision.com/products/buffing-and-polishing/standard-compounds-polishes/3m-imperial-hand-glaze-39007.html
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »
It depends on how much work you want to put into it, there are a lot of good products out there. For the last few years I have been using Zaino ( www.zainostore.com ) on my cars. I always start with a clay to get everything off of the finish before I start. I do the clay once a year, the Zaino 2x a year. It is work, but leaves you with a great shine and protection.

bob