Author Topic: Waba-whoba  (Read 1093 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Waba-whoba
« on: December 03, 2012, 04:41:55 PM »
Got this gem in today's e-mail. 

Center for Biological Diversity

Dear Scout,
Endangered species condoms

Great news for the holidays: The Center for Biological Diversity is about to give away 50,000 more free Endangered Species Condoms in December. It’s a part of our 7 Billion and Counting campaign -- and we need your help to spread the word about human population growth and the species extinction crisis.

Take this opportunity to sign up to distribute this round of our award-winning, conversation-starting Endangered Species Condoms before the end of 2012. We’re looking for 600 people to help us get these out in every state across the country -- to educate their friends, families and local communities about this critical issue.

Sign up right now to be first in line to distribute the latest batch of condoms. The deadline to sign up is Tuesday, Dec. 11. Even if you’ve signed up in the past, you need to fill out this form to confirm your contact information, including mailing address.

The Center’s 7 Billion and Counting campaign focuses on Earth’s skyrocketing population growth and the effect the massive human population is having on imperiled plants and animals around the globe.

Our work ahead is to stop the species extinction crisis sweeping over the planet and make life better for all species -- humans included. Making the connection with population growth is integral to this effort.

Please sign up today to help spread the word as far as possible, raise the awareness of this critical issue for millions of others and help save more endangered species such as polar bears, panthers and sea turtles.

Hasta la victoria,

Jerry Karnas
Population Campaign Director
population@biologicaldiversity.org

P.S. We want to add more distributors to our network, so please help by sharing this on Facebook (just click here).

Words simply fail me.  Just when I've thought "That's about as bat-crap crazy as the left can get.", they prove me wrong. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Waba-whoba
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 05:03:05 PM »
Website! (sfw, near as I can tell)

http://www.endangeredspeciescondoms.com/
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:28 PM »
Does anyone else think it's ironic that a group with "biological diversity" in their name would want to curtail procreation, which is what leads to biological diversity?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 05:11:33 PM »
Ben:

Yes. That said,  I'd also recommend they recruit Sandra Fluke as a spokesperson, to enhance the effectiveness of the product. If a subspecies wants to seek out self-extinction, we can do them a favor and improve the odds.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 06:07:24 PM »
I'm all for this- anything to keep the nuttards from procreating.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 06:27:39 PM »

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

How is this not a joke?

:rofl:
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »
So what stops you from signing up and them shipping you a box that becomes your a lifetime supply of rubbers? Would appeal to the Treehugger type chicks
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Myself

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »
Do they give you samples for free?  I see water balloon fight potential here.

Lee

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 08:36:34 PM »
Why not BJs for biodiversity? Saves on latex and whatnot. Special warm welcomes for new members.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »
So what stops you from signing up and them shipping you a box that becomes your a lifetime supply of rubbers? Would appeal to the Treehugger type chicks

Dude, you need a full body comdom for those types. I think these are just the regular ones that only cover the genitalia.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

SteveS

• The Voice of Reason
  • friends
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »
Got this gem in today's e-mail.  

Words simply fail me.  Just when I've thought "That's about as bat-crap crazy as the left can get.", they prove me wrong.  

This is way out past the left.  The lefties I now think these guys are crazy.  

Population growth in the US isn't all that bad.  Why aren't they going to places like China and India?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:38:05 PM by SteveS »
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother****er.

slugcatcher

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 09:43:27 AM »
Unless the condoms are made from endangered species they need to change the name of their website. 

I can see the labeling on the packaging now.
The Spotted Owl condom - Give a hoot. Don't pollute......the genepool.