Author Topic: Want feel old - instantly?  (Read 1789 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Want feel old - instantly?
« on: December 04, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »
Gentlemen, you may never look at your bunk the same way again.

http://i.imgur.com/Z58Rv.jpg

Bond girls - then and now.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Chester32141

• friend
Re: Want feel old - instantly?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 10:50:50 AM »
It might take me some time but, Oh Hell ... I'd do 'em all ...  ;/
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:51:35 AM »
A few have aged well---Lana Wood, Britt Eckland, Jill St. John, Barbara Bach, Tattya (?) Roberts, Talisa Soco, Isabelle Scorupco...

If you want to get depressed, sign up for Plenty of Fish and look at the women available in their 50's and 60's.  :O  Once my divorce is finalized, I'm going to have to get rich so I can date younger women.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 01:32:26 PM »
Lotteries don't normally get that big, Dick... :P
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

ArfinGreebly

• Level Three Geek
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 03:19:46 PM »

Bond girls?

I was expecting to see these lovelies:

Pretty much your average string quartet.

And, yes, there's plenty of YouTube material.  Including a thing called "Bond on Bond" which, as you might guess, is them doing the Bond theme.
"Look at it this way. If America frightens you, feel free to live somewhere else. There are plenty of other countries that don't suffer from excessive liberty. America is where the Liberty is. Liberty is not certified safe."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »
A few have aged well---Lana Wood, Britt Eckland, Jill St. John, Barbara Bach, Tattya (?) Roberts, Talisa Soco, Isabelle Scorupco...

If you want to get depressed, sign up for Plenty of Fish and look at the women available in their 50's and 60's.  :O  Once my divorce is finalized, I'm going to have to get rich so I can date younger women.

There's your problem right there.

POF is the 2nd worst place in the world to meet anyone of quality or character... the worst being Craigslist classifieds.  You'll seriously meet better quality of women at a strip club with a fistful of ones and fives in your hand.

I spent about a year dating on POF and ultimately decided it was an appalling place.  Even in the younger 20-something bracket.  You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.  Just some absolutely spooky dates.

Women that can't afford $20/month for Match, eHarmony or something like that... you don't want to go out with anyways.

Frankly, the best thing going right now is activities clubs.  Check out Meetup.com for free local singles groups in your area, and/or clubs like Adventures 2000 or Events and Adventures (or similar subscription based clubs).  Subscription based on those latter 2, and highly regional in nature, but a great way to have fun stuff to do and get exposed to new people.  Chances are similar businesses exist in your area.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »

My 53yo mother in law is available  =D
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 03:33:18 PM »
POF is the dive bar of online dating...sometimes quite hilarious results though
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 04:44:26 PM »
POF is the dive bar of online dating...sometimes quite hilarious results though

Like picking up your very own stalker !!!
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »
hasn't he already done that?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 05:58:28 PM »
My 53yo mother in law is available 

I'm 9 years older than she is, which I'm sure would turn her off. ;)

Lee

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 08:23:55 PM »
I have to agree that some of the older women pictured above are far more attractive then when they were pups...but then I've always had a thing for older women.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 08:55:28 PM »
Put the now and then pictures of some of the men who played James Bond next to them and the pictures don't look so bad.  Some of those movies are from a fair ways back. 

Monkeyleg, it is Tanya Roberts.  One of my favorite movie stars from this and other movies.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge