Author Topic: GUNKID sighted and run to ground!  (Read 983 times)

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
GUNKID sighted and run to ground!
« on: July 07, 2006, 07:49:58 PM »
Most of you know of this troll. I just found out via lawdog that Gunkid's chain got a LOT shorter.

...and I didn't think I had any good news today...and a rousing round of applause to Lawdog for running across this.

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2006/07/target-is-dismounted-troll-in-open.html

Regards,
Rabbit.
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 04:01:51 AM »
June 16, Davis estranged wife told the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms that Davis had broken into her Colorado storage unit and stolen several assault rifles, hand guns, some gold, silver and other ... items. She said Davis, who has at least eight aliases, stored most of the loot in Norman.

An Oklahoma woman told agents that she let Davis stay with her until he found the Noble trailer home and a storage unit at Summit Storage, 2100 24th Ave. SE, in Norman. She said Davis made numerous comments about not going back to prison, claiming he would disrupt the economy by poisoning the water supply and knocking out the communication system.

The woman also said Davis, who has lived in Oklahoma for only a few months, had begun having packages shipped to her address, including a box of incomplete firearms frames that he planned to sell with directions on how to convert them into functioning weapons.

June 19, agents searched Davis trailer home. Davis was detained after entering a van, and a .22 caliber pistol and several rounds of ammunition were recovered from a canvas bag hed been carrying.
That's our gunkid alright.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 04:03:42 AM »
Quote from: LawDog
b) The numpty was prolific. We can deal with bushwa, but when the bushwa is coming at the rate of 20 posts per minute for two hours, keeping up becomes a full-time job.
Can anyone translate this?

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 04:55:17 AM »
Quote from: fistful
Quote from: LawDog
b) The numpty was prolific. We can deal with bushwa, but when the bushwa is coming at the rate of 20 posts per minute for two hours, keeping up becomes a full-time job.
Can anyone translate this?
"The jerkoff posted his offensive material frequently and repetitively. We can deal with bullsh*t, but when the bullsh*t is coming at the rate of 20 posts per minute for two hours, keeping up with and deleting said bullsh*t becomes a full time job"
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 06:06:59 AM »
Cheesy  Cheesy
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Stickjockey

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 09:14:54 AM »
Good riddance.

That's our gunkid alright.
Not my gunkid.
APS #405. Plankowner? You be the judge.
We can't stop here! This is bat country!!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2006, 01:42:59 PM »
Fine, stickjockey, just don't come crying to JMD when the SHTF and you need the services of a hired gun to protect you.  Wink

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2006, 05:46:20 PM »
Terrific, I hope they keep him in solitary and don't let him train an army of assault wheelbarrow wielding convicts.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Stickjockey

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2006, 04:29:00 AM »
Thanks Fistful, but I've got my own assault wheelbarrow, duct tape, and trauma plates right here. I'll be all right. Wink
APS #405. Plankowner? You be the judge.
We can't stop here! This is bat country!!