Author Topic: Vodka Saves Elephants  (Read 646 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Vodka Saves Elephants
« on: December 16, 2012, 09:22:29 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Lee

• friend
Re: Vodka Saves Elephants
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 09:25:11 PM »
Are they pink?

Chuck Dye

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 10:36:32 PM »
Rather fitting, actually.  Wild African elephant bands will violently defend "their" grove of fruit trees from other bands, and from members of their own band, 'til the fruit ferments to the point that the elephants can get drunk.
Gee, I'd love to see your data!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 06:34:35 AM »
Opening up peripheral blood flow helps warm the ear tips.  Elephants have tremendous amounts of peripheral blood flow in the ears, which are their primary means of cooling.

I do not think anybody was really concerned about any lowering of core temps in a mass the size of an elephant.

Only in Russia could you find someone brave enough to tell two elephants they had enough to drink and were cut off.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.