Author Topic: dream team movie of the week...  (Read 493 times)

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
dream team movie of the week...
« on: December 17, 2012, 02:27:47 AM »
Bruce Boxleitner, in the vein of Scarecrow and Mrs. King and Bring Em Back Alive, Stephen Collins in Tales of the Gold Monkey mode, Bruce Campbell as Bruce Freaking Campbell, and Nathan Fillion.

I'd watch the hell out of that.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

erictank

• friends
Re: dream team movie of the week...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 03:08:32 AM »
Bruce Boxleitner, in the vein of Scarecrow and Mrs. King and Bring Em Back Alive, Stephen Collins in Tales of the Gold Monkey mode, Bruce Campbell as Bruce Freaking Campbell, and Nathan Fillion.

I'd watch the hell out of that.

I don't think it'd even matter what the movie was about.

Although, if it were written by Joss Whedon... of course, one of their characters would have to die if Joss wrote it. :lol:

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
Re: dream team movie of the week...
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 03:49:44 AM »
What are you, new?

That's why you write in sympathetic supporting characters, or a really great "sacrifice for the good of all" scene. ;)
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."