Author Topic: 'Adventurous Human Women' Needed... as petrie dishes for neanderthal cloning  (Read 4399 times)

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
Nah, They'd been gone a few years by 1980.

I hate it when an age joke backfires.
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
I think the genes are still in circulation. I went through boot camp with a fellow that could have been a model for Neanderthal man exhibits in any museum in the world. Hell of a nice guy.

I had a grade school classmate with the skull/facial features of an ape.  =|

Admittedly this was way back during early Hippiecene era  :lol:

He wasn't exactly at the top of the class, either.  Back then, I was what would later become known as a nerd.  Oddly enough, I tended to hang around with the D/F students just because I wasn't into sports and never fit in with the "popular" kids.

I often wonder what happened to him.  I can't remember his name of course  :facepalm:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin