Author Topic: unfricking believable, Chris Kyle(RIP) mocked by anti gun newspaper  (Read 1692 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Normally I wouldn't care, free speech and all - but speech should have consequences - no one should buy anything from this papers advertisers.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/02/4929-cartoon-mocks-killing-of-chris-kyle-and-2nd-amendment/
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

geronimotwo

• friend
Re: unfricking believable, Chris Kyle(RIP) mocked by anti gun newspaper
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 06:31:18 PM »
while i hate to see this mockery of mr kyle,  i have to admit that i was concerned with this argumenyt when i heard about his murder.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 08:01:27 PM »
This also has me thinking of the guy that wrote the "ban the NRA and go block by block shooting everyone who resists" editorial.

Despite being wrong on just about everything I can think of, the one thing I note about Islamic fundamentalists is that some will "walk the walk" when someone goes out of their way to insult them.

Of course, one needs a strategic analysis of when such things will help more than they hurt. I find myself wondering where that point is.
I promise not to duck.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 05:08:11 PM »
we are still being shocked when the anti gunners make tasteless commentary?

good to know.

I'll come back later and be all shocked an outraged.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Re: unfricking believable, Chris Kyle(RIP) mocked by anti gun newspaper
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 08:44:17 PM »
Bsl y9u are right in that it is a wateris wet sort of deal.

Thing is the lefties make a big deal out of things and seek to destroy their targets by getting them fired swatted etc.  High time we return the favor.

The nerdy gamers are one of the few targeted by the left who have given as good as they got.  Let us learn something new.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 09:43:29 PM »
What the idiot antigunners  seem to fail to realize is that if gun owners were as violent as they like to portray us we wouldn't have to be putting up with their BS.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 11:13:56 AM »
It  must be hard to be a leftist - perpetually angry, full of hate and bile, rabidly intolerant of dissent, and resentful of others' success.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 10:01:05 PM »
It  must be hard to be a leftist - perpetually angry, full of hate and bile, rabidly intolerant of dissent, and resentful of others' success.

And that's just Piers Morgan...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife