Author Topic: Where to buy day-glo green mesh vest for bike riding?  (Read 663 times)

Lee

• friend
Where to buy day-glo green mesh vest for bike riding?
« on: March 16, 2013, 01:05:18 PM »
I bought a Raleigh bicycle a few years ago, but haven't ridden it much.  I'm not going to hit the streets without wearing something really bright.  Does Menards or ? sell these.  I'm not big on internet shopping.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Where to buy day-glo green mesh vest for bike riding?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 01:43:21 PM »
the mesh ones I'm not so sure on but I would try home depot, they're bound to have something similar.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 01:50:00 PM »
I can find them at my local Lowe's, Home Depot, or workwear stores. Cabela's, REI and Performance Bicycles would be other places to look. You can find the largest selection at a workwear store.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 04:16:13 PM »
I bought a Raleigh bicycle a few years ago, but haven't ridden it much.  I'm not going to hit the streets without wearing something really bright.  Does Menards or ? sell these.  I'm not big on internet shopping.

Menards.  Farm & Fleet or local equivalent.  Any place that sells outdoor work clothes will have a bright vest of some sort intended for road workers.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.