Author Topic: First Zombie rounds, now this...  (Read 1472 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
First Zombie rounds, now this...
« on: April 01, 2013, 05:37:03 PM »
Anti-Drone loads, 1k range Depleted Uranium.  Get 'em now before they are banned.  I can't see DU being approved for long.

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f58d3c71ff52b50e1aa43dc1e&id=65ec61003f&e=7eb8e65425
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: First Zombie rounds, now this...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 05:42:01 PM »
What's today's date? ;)
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 06:13:33 PM »
want
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 08:37:19 PM »
How do they work on squirrels?....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 08:51:00 PM »
If that was posted today, good for them.  If it is for real, God Bless America!!!!!!!!!  Isn't Lucky Gunner where Rick Taylor, the worlds greatest firearms instructor works?????? 

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 08:54:36 PM »
Big Brother is watching, and with modern technology, if Big Brother can see it, he can turn it into a giant smoking crater with just the press of a button. Even your secret remote wilderness bunker is no match for today’s military drones. In partnership with Tacnition Ammo, Lucky Gunner is happy to introduce a new way for you to fight back against the All Seeing Eye with our new anti-drone shotgun loads.
Years of research and development have gone into these highly effective 12 gauge shells that can turn even Joe Biden’s double barrel shotgun into an instant anti-aircraft platform. Specially formulated propellant is capable of launching 9 pellets of depleted uranium rounds up to 1 km straight up into the air. With accurate shot placement, this armor piercing buckshot will disable vital systems on modern military drones. At minimum, the force of impact will disable navigation systems, but in over 60% of our field tests, the drones were incapable of remaining airborne after contact with our Anti-Drone Loads.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 09:09:02 PM »
Here's what I think.  Wanna know what I think?  This is what I think....

I think we ought to make February have 29 days permanently and use April First for Leap Day.

We'd only have to suffer one year out of four under this scheme.

That's what I think.

Terry
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
This might of been an April Fools joke but they do have ammo in stock and for a decent price, I think, I actually haven't really started buying UNTIL this whole ammo buying thing so I'm not really sure what is a decent price. Unless the ammo in stock is also an April Fools joke, which would be a cruel joke indeed.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 01:43:04 PM »
Good concept, but I'm a little concerned about the recoil?
How much powder would you have to put under buck shot to get a 1k range?
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »
This might of been an April Fools joke but they do have ammo in stock and for a decent price, I think, I actually haven't really started buying UNTIL this whole ammo buying thing so I'm not really sure what is a decent price. Unless the ammo in stock is also an April Fools joke, which would be a cruel joke indeed.

Click on the "buy it" button. Says very clearly it's an April Fool's joke. Good luck buying DU rounds.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

birdman

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »
Click on the "buy it" button. Says very clearly it's an April Fool's joke. Good luck buying DU rounds.

Now, making your own... :)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 09:20:36 PM »

I know a soon-to-be abandoned site just north of Seoul that would have all we'll need....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 09:39:53 PM »

United Nuclear apparently used to sell it in sheets. Now it's just uranium metal in essentially tiny flakes. And machining uranium is unpleasant.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

birdman

• friend
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 09:44:56 PM »
United Nuclear apparently used to sell it in sheets. Now it's just uranium metal in essentially tiny flakes. And machining uranium is unpleasant.

Eh, just find a place to HIP it into a form.