Author Topic: Numrich/E-Gunparts  (Read 544 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Numrich/E-Gunparts
« on: May 03, 2013, 02:25:15 PM »
I have looked up parts at Numrich perhaps 20-30 times. Never has a single part actually been in stock until today.

They have been in business a while, so they must be selling something to someone.  Just not me, until now.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

geronimotwo

• friend
Re: Numrich/E-Gunparts
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »
iv'e had similar experience.  i have assumed that the parts i needed were easily broken/lost, and thereby in high demand.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 02:40:17 PM »
I've purchased from them a few times over the last 13-14 years.  However, they are frequently out of stock. 

Chris

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 02:41:36 PM »
Numrich goes back nearly forever. Their early stock came from "Banerman's" closing in the late fifties. I used to live an hours drive from their shop. It was always an adventure. Everything from cannons to buttons. I have noticed a lack of stock lately but then again these parts haven't been made in decades & Numrich's only source is people selling them junk  & broken guns. Parts that we're likely to need are the same ones likey to be broken in the guns they receive.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:47:40 PM by Triphammer »

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 02:44:28 PM »
When I had my Mauser pocket pistol they were the only place I could find a couple of parts it needed.

But hell, that was a good 7 or 8 years ago so it's been awhile.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »
I have looked up parts at Numrich perhaps 20-30 times. Never has a single part actually been in stock until today.

They have been in business a while, so they must be selling something to someone.  Just not me, until now.
I checked Numrich for a part for a Savage .32 for months before they had it in stock. It takes a while, but it will be back in stock eventually.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 03:21:30 PM »
I bought a fair number of mauser 94 parts from them a few years ago, but that was a bit of a rare find even at that time for numrich to have them in stock.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »
You need to start breaking parts that other folks with the same model thunderstick are not breaking.  That way the part you want would be in stock while everybody else is qued up for the part everybody breaks. :facepalm:

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 05:26:57 PM »
I refer a lot of people to Numrich. Another place for parts is Leesgunparts.com. He has (or at least had) hundreds of thousands of parts.