Author Topic: Coming soon to a neighborhood near you  (Read 4722 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Coming soon to a neighborhood near you
« on: May 24, 2013, 07:20:26 PM »
http://rt.com/news/stockholm-violence-outbreak-fires-671/

I suppose immigration is a political topic, so we'll put this here and see how it goes.

First -- has anyone heard from Viking? I hope he's okay.

Two key quotes from the article, both of which apply just as much (if not more) to the United States as to Sweden:

“The problem is not from the Swedish government or from the Swedish people,” the editor in chief of Dispatch International said. “The last 20 years or so, we have seen so many immigrants coming to Sweden that really don’t like Sweden. They do not want to integrate, they do not want to live in [Swedish American] society: Working, paying taxes and so on.”

“The people come here now because they know that Sweden America will give them money for nothing. They don’t have to work, they don’t have to pay taxes – they can just stay here and get a lot of money. That is really a problem,” Carlqvist added.

And

“They [Muslim youths] have always sought excuse to show that they are not agreeing with the basic values of Western society,” Annemans said, pointing to the recent cases of the Boston Marathon bombing in the US and yesterday’s beheading of a British soldier in the UK.

It’s always the same problem. There is a massive refusal by Muslim youngsters of the basics of Western society...  and they take any excuse whatsoever to show that with violence – that is where the problem is,” he said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: Coming soon to a neighborhood near you
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 10:06:31 AM »
I'm fine. Not even close to me. Writing from phone at the moment, will check in again when I'm home and have a proper computer.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 02:36:45 PM »
Ok, back home again. Too tired to write much about it. The basics: butthurt unemployable immigrants in a district in Stockholm are upset because the police shot a machete wielding nutcase/druggie/drugged up nutcase. They express themselves by torching cars, buildings, throwing stones at the police, the usual. Other probable participants are various Trotsky-Marx-Social-ist political parties and organisations. Various organisations on the left, journalists & similar scum are spouting the usual tripe about no resources allocated, no jobs, poor school results, yadayada, as the reason for the riots (other than the dead nutcase/druggie/drugged up nutcase). Various politicians on what counts as the right/somewhat socially conservative are instead suggesting, variously, that the families of those convicted for arson/rioting should atleast be evicted, or from some politicians, that deportations is such a nice thing that that we should have more of. Since a few days, vandalism has spread to other cities and even smaller towns, with cars and small buildings burning here and there.

Edit to add: the article quoted in the opening post is pretty accurate.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 02:43:54 PM by Viking »
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »
Is it just me or is this getting no airtime in America? Certainly less than the similar French riots a few years back. Can't disrupt the immigration "reform" now can we?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 09:12:05 PM »
Is it just me or is this getting no airtime in America? Certainly less than the similar French riots a few years back. Can't disrupt the immigration "reform" now can we?

I heard about it on NPR today.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 10:13:43 PM »
One of the newsrags over here had screencaps from some foreign news sites.
Also, I had failed to notice that the police have made arrests. Just checked some of the newspapers, 1 arrest was made this morning too (yay, now let's see if they get any significant sentences) . The guy's friends tried to break him free. They got a faceful of pepperspray as a reward for that. I'm now wondering how media will spin this to make the police look bad.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 10:28:18 PM »
Is the rioting in regular neighborhoods or business districts?

Violent rampages like this would be snuffed out pretty quickly by the citizenry in most Texas residential areas . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 11:45:29 PM »
I heard about it on NPR today.

In fairness, I don't pay much attention to mainstream media.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 05:01:39 AM »
Is the rioting in regular neighborhoods or business districts?

Violent rampages like this would be snuffed out pretty quickly by the citizenry in most Texas residential areas . . .
Regular neighborhoods. Areas that are commonly referred to as "concrete suburbs" here (as opposed to villa suburbs).

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 01:02:52 PM »
http://www.friatider.se/parking-tickets-issued-on-wrecks-while-stockholm-burns

No idea if this is a valid source or valid quote, but if it is... :facepalm:

"...but while the Stockholm riots keep spreading and intensifying, Swedish police have adopted a tactic of non-interference. ”Our ambition is really to do as little as possible,” Stockholm Chief of Police Mats Löfving explained to the Swedish newspaper Expressen on Tuesday.
”We go to the crime scenes, but when we get there we stand and wait,” elaborated Lars Byström, the media relations officer of the Stockholm Police Department. ”If we see a burning car, we let it burn if there is no risk of the fire spreading to other cars or buildings nearby. By doing so we minimize the risk of having rocks thrown at us.”

No idea what the political intent might be to announce such a strategy to the public. Maybe trying to generate public sympathy for higher taxes to pay for more cops?
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2013, 01:24:43 PM »

No idea what the political intent might be to announce such a strategy to the public. Maybe trying to generate public sympathy for higher taxes to pay for more cops?
I honestly don't know. Probably trying to prevent a shitstorm in media/the ghettos.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 01:41:18 PM »
In some ways the slacker approach to law enforcement is welcomed. The big problem is that if the behaving general public gets it, then they realize they are on their own, take proper corrective action, and then get hammered by the cops. If the cops had the same hands off attitude towards the vigilance committee then all's fair I suppose. Our cops do the same thing, they just look cooler while doing nothing. Those Koreans didn't head for the rooftops in LA because cops were everywhere. In my neck of the woods the deputies were known to drive slow en route to domestic violence calls, aiming to get there after the fight was over. But, there is a new sheriff in town now(literally), they probably report promptly now. I automatically suspect police types that still go for a crew cut at age 60.  :laugh:
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2013, 01:52:39 PM »
In some ways the slacker approach to law enforcement is welcomed. The big problem is that if the behaving general public gets it, then they realize they are on their own, take proper corrective action, and then get hammered by the cops. If the cops had the same hands off attitude towards the vigilance committee then all's fair I suppose. Our cops do the same thing, they just look cooler while doing nothing. Those Koreans didn't head for the rooftops in LA because cops were everywhere. In my neck of the woods the deputies were known to drive slow en route to domestic violence calls, aiming to get there after the fight was over. But, there is a new sheriff in town now(literally), they probably report promptly now. I automatically suspect police types that still go for a crew cut at age 60.  :laugh:
Bingo. The other day, a couple of hundred people gathered to take action against the rioters. Mixed bag of nazis, football hooligans, nationalists, and ordinary people. Guess who got stopped by the cops?

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2013, 02:29:21 PM »
Bingo. The other day, a couple of hundred people gathered to take action against the rioters. Mixed bag of nazis, football hooligans, nationalists, and ordinary people. Guess who got stopped by the cops?
But of course!

Stopping them for burning your *expletive deleted*it would be oppressing the poor helpless minorities. We can't be having that now can we?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »
But of course!

Stopping them for burning your *expletive deleted* would be oppressing the poor helpless minorities. We can't be having that now can we?
Technically not "their *expletive deleted*it", seeing that the people hoping to bash some rioters came from all over Stockholm too, but I see what you mean.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2013, 07:03:05 PM »

All I can think of is the gang hiring scene of Blazing Saddles.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 09:56:08 AM »

What's the mood around Sweden? And/or your media? 

Allegedly, the riots have cooled off.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »
Cars have been torched all over the country. Even in towns/cities that are less exotic/culturally enriched. Hell, someone even torched a car in my town the other day (we usually only have cannibals and axe murderers here). Some poor dude up north died when his travel trailer went up in flames =|. Police suspect it's arson, considering it was parked not too far from some other fires that suddenly erupted that same night.
Media is divided, it seems. I'm shocked that there are journalists who don't go along with the official line. Some politicians have called for the families of rioters to be evicted if rioters are minors. Some politicians have suggested that anyone not a permanent resident or citizen who is convicted should be deported. Like this will ever happen...

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 10:58:04 AM »
Cars have been torched all over the country. Even in towns/cities that are less exotic/culturally enriched. Hell, someone even torched a car in my town the other day (we usually only have cannibals and axe murderers here). Some poor dude up north died when his travel trailer went up in flames =|. Police suspect it's arson, considering it was parked not too far from some other fires that suddenly erupted that same night.
Media is divided, it seems. I'm shocked that there are journalists who don't go along with the official line. Some politicians have called for the families of rioters to be evicted if rioters are minors. Some politicians have suggested that anyone not a permanent resident or citizen who is convicted should be deported. Like this will ever happen...

The proper term nowadays is "vibrant."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 03:24:11 PM »
A lot of these problems would cease to exist real quick if people were allowed to use the ROE of cavemen Vikings.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 06:57:13 PM »
A lot of these problems would cease to exist real quick if people were allowed to use the ROE of cavemen Vikings.

"Valhalla I am coming! Ahhah ah ah!"
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 07:25:39 PM »
Cars have been torched all over the country. Even in towns/cities that are less exotic/culturally enriched. Hell, someone even torched a car in my town the other day (we usually only have cannibals and axe murderers here).
Well, there goes the neighborhood.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 09:46:22 PM »
"Valhalla I am coming! Ahhah ah ah!"

You get extra points for working in a Led Zeppelin reference!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 09:57:51 PM »
You get extra points for working in a Led Zeppelin reference!

Yeah, but the irony. The irony. Then...the vikings were the most macho culture ever in Europe (arguably vs. mongols)...now the scandanavians are the the most "civilized" (heavy emphasis on the quote marks) culture of Europe.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »
P.S. Does anybody else have a mental image of "Viking" looking like a character from H.B.O.'s "game of thrones? I don't mean dirty, I just mean vaguely menacing, and with a bladed weapon immediately at hand.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"