Author Topic: Armed Carjacker Meets Armed Citizen  (Read 557 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Armed Carjacker Meets Armed Citizen
« on: June 11, 2013, 08:45:28 PM »
http://youtu.be/kQ2IzMaqZTA

I saw this YouTube video linked on a radio show website.  The date appears to be last February, but I can't remember if this got posted then or not. 

Anyway, looks like a good shoot without any other information.  I would guess the driver caught a glimpse of the guy approaching.  It almost looks like he is already starting to react before the guy points the gun. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

grampster

• friend
Re: Armed Carjacker Meets Armed Citizen
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 09:03:06 PM »
I noticed a small car pulling over beyond the corner of the building.  Also the film seems to jump a bit just before the shoot.  I wonder about the whole incident.  I've seen this clip before.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 10:15:11 AM »
Looks like a good shoot to me.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 01:52:29 PM »
Saw that awhile ago. No matter how many times I watch it, I can't figure out if the guy in the Jeep had his own gun, or if he wrestled the gun away from the carjacker.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design