Author Topic: Living on light...now naked in the woods on a quest...Wet WA, where else?  (Read 3448 times)

HankB

• friend
Assuming this nature child's walkabout intentions were on the level and it wasn't a hoax (with a friend waiting for her just out of sight with clothing and transport) I'd be surprised if she survived naked in the woods with overnight temps in the 50s.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Looks like BSC eyes to me. The kind of person that could rationalize this behavior is...BSC.

I love it when, after someone does something crazy, other people invariably claim there were obvious predictors of crazy.   ;/  She looks quite normal in that pic.

'Course, she may not look so normal right now...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons

Decomposing is normal.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
I love it when, after someone does something crazy, other people invariably claim there were obvious predictors of crazy.   ;/  She looks quite normal in that pic.

I am honest enough to admit that her actions informed my opinion of her photograph.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
I became pre hypothermic in the high 50's after getting soaked. Changed into dry clothes and was sitting in front of a fire but couldn't stop shivering.

The desire to go to sleep was overwhelming but my buddy made me stay up long enough to eat before allowing me to crawl into my sleeping bag and sleep.

If she survives I'll be genuinely pleasantly surprised.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
I was reopening this thread when I saw the other thread about carrying while backpacking.  What is the best way to carry while nekkid and backpacking?

Perhaps any way you want is the best answer.  

Would wearing a sling mean you are no longer nekkid?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 08:19:40 PM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
I am honest enough to admit that her actions informed my opinion of her photograph.

I could tell you were going to back-track. You look just like a back-tracker.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Here's a good place to start:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=19897

Ahhh, Skunky.  Wonder what he's up to now.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Do you suppose the she-bare met a she-bear  ???
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

HankB

• friend
Saw a story where a woman with a "search dog" outfit said the missing woman's track stopped at a paved road, so search crews spent much of the day trying to find where she may have left the pavement and entered the woods.

If she didn't get in a car at that point, I doubt she's alive in the woods.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
Saw a story where a woman with a "search dog" outfit said the missing woman's track stopped at a paved road, so search crews spent much of the day trying to find where she may have left the pavement and entered the woods.

If she didn't get in a car at that point, I doubt she's alive in the woods.

If she DID get in a car, there's also a good possibility that she may not be alive ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Ahhh, Skunky.  Wonder what he's up to now.

He (assuming you mean Skunkabilly and the not OP in that thread) is moderately active on the twitters.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.