Author Topic: college girls and bottled water OMG GET THE SWAT TEAM!!!  (Read 774 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
college girls and bottled water OMG GET THE SWAT TEAM!!!
« on: June 29, 2013, 05:36:23 PM »
Wait, we constantly tell gals not to believe that the guy with the gun is a cop unless
he is in uniform and in a police car - to drive to a police station or dial 911 ... and when they do?

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/bottled-water-purchase-leads-to-night-in-jail-for-u/article_45498018-e019-11e2-b98a-001a4bcf6878.html
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

freakazoid

• friend
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: college girls and bottled water OMG GET THE SWAT TEAM!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 07:11:07 PM »
Yep.  Lockey lockey.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”