Author Topic: another fast/furious gun used to kill L.E  (Read 762 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
another fast/furious gun used to kill L.E
« on: July 06, 2013, 09:51:16 PM »
 :mad:

L.A times, that rag, said it was a lost ...what a bold faced lie!
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-76571135/
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

freakazoid

• friend
Re: another fast/furious gun used to kill L.E
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 10:56:45 PM »
“HOMICIDE – WILLFUL – KILL –PUB OFF –GUN” –ATF code for “Homicide, Willful Killing of a Public Official, Gun.”

How in the world is that a code? It's hardly even shortened.

The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives allowed illegal purchasers to buy the firearms at the Lone Wolf store

Not really being all up to date with the Fast and Furious, did the owner help with this?

Court records show Montelongo personally obtained at least 109 firearms during Fast and Furious.

How many did they sell!? I wonder if this was all in one purchase or slowly over time.

some 211 people were killed or wounded by Fast and Furious weapons in Mexico,

That we know of officially. And how many here in the US?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 11:58:22 PM »
Not really being all up to date with the Fast and Furious, did the owner help with this?

It is my understanding that the owners of the stores involved were pretty much directed/ordered by the BATFEces to make the sales.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 12:11:36 AM »
It is my understanding that the owners of the stores involved were pretty much directed/ordered by the BATFEces to make the sales.

That's my understanding too. They were given an offer they couldn't refuse.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 10:59:55 AM »
That's my understanding too. They were given an offer they couldn't refuse.

Technically not true. 

They NICS checked the straw purchasers and got a "go" from NICS, but even went so far as to say to their local ATF agent "these guys sure feel like straw buyers, you sure your system is working right?  We don't think we want to sell to these guys."

ATF said, "Don't worry about it, we're tailing these guys and can account for all of these weapons.  Keep on selling to them, you're helping us out."
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 11:57:32 AM »

I see what you did there  :laugh:

But yeah, serious thought ought to be given to how far government officials may be allowed to go with selective enforcement of the law before they get charged with complicity and facilitating the commission of a crime. Heads should roll.... still waiting for the cold thunk of legal bureaucratic steel on necks.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"