Author Topic: Let's email the cup sizes of everyone on the PD to the entire PD!  (Read 6969 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: Let's email the cup sizes of everyone on the PD to the entire PD!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 06:04:49 PM »
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/nation-world/article/Whoops-Bra-cup-sizes-of-female-officers-emailed-4729328.php

Can I put in a request for my precinct patrol officer to be a 'D'?

I'll assign you SGT Jane Whitmore, she is a 35 year force veteran and is married to Amy Ostrander.  
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:28:31 PM by charby »
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 06:10:14 PM »
i sense a sensitivity class for everyone
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 06:14:37 PM »
^^^ I am sure we can benefit from hands-on instruction.

PS: I finally made it before Tallpine with a pun!

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 08:04:48 PM »
So will they now email the cup sizes for all the men also?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

• friends
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 08:36:03 PM »

divide by 2
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »

divide by 2
:rofl:

Maybe its the martini talking, but that struck me as hilarious.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 09:18:11 PM »
RACISTS..........!!!!!!!!!!! :police:
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 09:19:20 PM »
Whoever did this should get busted  :mad:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Levant

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 09:45:08 PM »
Whoever did this should get busted  :mad:

That's right. It makes great fodder for the interwebz but I think whoever sent it should be fired or at least assigned to a role without access to sensitive data. If anyone else forwarded it they should be fired and if they forwarded it outside the department then they should be prosecuted.
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 10:11:06 PM »

If you are a guy and you have a cup size it is time to start a diet and get rid of the moobs!

• friends
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 10:44:39 PM »
That's right. It makes great fodder for the interwebz but I think whoever sent it should be fired or at least assigned to a role without access to sensitive data. If anyone else forwarded it they should be fired and if they forwarded it outside the department then they should be prosecuted.

outa curiosity  what charge do you imagine would/should be filed?

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 10:47:27 PM »
So you recommend wrecking somebody's life over a nothing *expletive deleted*up like this?

Nice, real nice.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
If you are a guy and you have a cup size it is time to start a diet and get rid of the moobs!
I was actually referring to the other kind of cup, but I guess it works either way. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Levant

• friend
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 11:49:35 PM »
So you recommend wrecking somebody's life over a nothing *expletive deleted*up like this?

Nice, real nice.

Yep. If you can't protect sensitive employee data then you have no business having access. The original leaker could get some consideration if it was accidental. Others spreading it would be assumed to have done it intentionally. Sending it out of the department would be assumed to be intentional theft an distribution of sensitive personal information.

NEOKShooter on GRM

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 11:59:54 PM »
They just mention body armor measurements.   I wonder if other info was included.  I am not sure how sensitive armor measurements themselves would be. 

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 05:04:13 AM »
Some kind of sanction is probably needed, but I don't think this rises to the level of firing/prosecution.

Even if it was straight up a bra size rather then body armor, that doesn't fall in the category of "Sensitive Personal Information".

It's, at most, embarrassing.

Addresses, SSN's, health records, bank account numbers.*  Those are all "Sensitive Personal Information".  My size 38 boxer briefs? Not so much.

*I picked those because fed.gov has lost all of that information on me.  No one's been fired yet.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 07:31:25 AM »
Probably not "sensitive information" as dogmush has pointed out.

But I'm willing to bet someone figures out how to make a sex discrimination case out of this based on precisely the issues you jokers were kicking back and forth.

There is no way to "correct" the situation.  At best the PD can establish parity by releasing sex-specific information about all the male offiers, such as chest-to-waist or wasist-to-hips ratios, that could be described as having the potential to cause certain officers to feel embarasssment.

I must say it is a novel and effective way todraw attention away from the city's fiscal woes.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 09:02:30 AM »
OK, I'll say it: this thread is useless without pictures.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 10:52:42 AM »
Good luck to whomever tries to sue Detroit.  You can't squeeze blood from a turnip.   [popcorn]

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 11:01:08 AM »
Yep. If you can't protect sensitive employee data then you have no business having access. The original leaker could get some consideration if it was accidental. Others spreading it would be assumed to have done it intentionally. Sending it out of the department would be assumed to be intentional theft an distribution of sensitive personal information.

Yeah, those boobs should be separated from the police department  :police:

But probably there will be a cover-up  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 11:44:48 AM »

Dude, that is not sensitive information, any more than pant size.

Yay, boobies.  Yawn.

Information pertaining to 15% of the department (assuming 1/6 of the force is wimminz) was emailed to 100% of the department.  Meh.  What if they put out an email pertaining to left-handed holsters and belt gear?  That would pertain to 10-15% of the department and be information of approximately the same value (hint: 0).

Girls, you want to work in that profession, you'll have emails go out to the force pertaining to body armor measurements.  Suck it up.  Though I'm guessing that the women involved in this really don't give a shiz.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 12:38:42 PM »
Had they mailed pictures of said bust sizes, that's one thing.  But as long as they are out patrolling the public will be able to "guess" at their cup sizes. (more or less).

This whole situation:   ;/ ;/ ;/  (Aka: Much ado about nothing.)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Levant

• friend
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 04:28:13 PM »
The reaction here proves my point about what it will be like around the department. I love a good breast story as much as anyone. I understand the humor the men in the department will find in this story which is exactly why this is sensitive.

And it is sensitive personal information. The women involved would not have expected the information to be publicly exposed, so to speak.

It will be interesting to see what comes of it.
NEOKShooter on GRM

• friends
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 04:48:51 PM »
The reaction here proves my point about what it will be like around the department. I love a good breast story as much as anyone. I understand the humor the men in the department will find in this story which is exactly why this is sensitive.

And it is sensitive personal information. The women involved would not have expected the information to be publicly exposed, so to speak.

It will be interesting to see what comes of it.

It's quite enlightening to see such political correctness
On a liberty forum too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD