Author Topic: Wife saves husband by shooting at six robbers  (Read 708 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Wife saves husband by shooting at six robbers
« on: August 18, 2013, 12:13:37 AM »
This is my kind of love story. A husband, his brother and wife were at a Denny's, and the wife went to the restroom. When she came out, six guys had her husband on the ground, trying to rob him. She pulled her gun and started shooting, sending them fleeing.

Story is here.

Six targets, though, and not a hit.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Wife saves husband by shooting at six robbers
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 12:19:07 AM »
Front sight... press.

Repeat.
I promise not to duck.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 12:35:37 AM »
Seriously, there is so much just plain wrong about what happened there.

Hubby appears top be an urban-oriented singer with his own record label that was visited (set up) by adherents of a rival.  Based on the fact that he was not immediately ventilated it seems this might have been more of a "message" than anything else.  Wife being legally (it seems) armed and he is not suggests he cannot.  Wife uses cars in the parking lot for a backstop instead of the guys messing with hubby - really?

Gun boards seem to be running 50/50 that she was just slightly less wonderful than sliced bread or should have her permit (she does have one, yes?) and her gun(s) taken away and made to sit in the corner while she contemplates her violation of one of The Four (Three if you are NRA) Rules.

I just want to know why this story made it into the nooze while so many others do not.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 01:08:50 AM »
Seriously, there is so much just plain wrong about what happened there.

Hubby appears top be an urban-oriented singer with his own record label that was visited (set up) by adherents of a rival.  Based on the fact that he was not immediately ventilated it seems this might have been more of a "message" than anything else.  Wife being legally (it seems) armed and he is not suggests he cannot.  Wife uses cars in the parking lot for a backstop instead of the guys messing with hubby - really?

Gun boards seem to be running 50/50 that she was just slightly less wonderful than sliced bread or should have her permit (she does have one, yes?) and her gun(s) taken away and made to sit in the corner while she contemplates her violation of one of The Four (Three if you are NRA) Rules.

I just want to know why this story made it into the nooze while so many others do not.

stay safe.

Because she/they probably aren't the one hated demographic that is the cause of all that's wrong with 'Merica...
I promise not to duck.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 02:18:02 AM »
Hmm. I didn't see all of that info that you posted, Vaskidmark. Puts it in a whole new light.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 10:42:09 AM »
Hmm. I didn't see all of that info that you posted, Vaskidmark. Puts it in a whole new light.

It's background picked up from here & there on the toobz  lots of cut&paste from one board to others.  (Gun board goes to news junky goes to community chat goes to rapper goes to crime geek sort of stuff.)  I asked a question about what "He's got his own label" had to do with explaining why the attack took place, which set of the avalanche.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.