Author Topic: A truly world class fisking  (Read 985 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
A truly world class fisking
« on: August 25, 2013, 12:52:01 AM »
http://profoundlydisconnected.com/your-headline-my-face/

Mike Rowe absolutely demolishes some whiny little bastard who's upset that some people have to work for a living.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: A truly world class fisking
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 01:18:08 AM »
I’m afraid the Common Sense Clause of the DJCC does not allow my name or likeness to be associated with any views or expressions that could be interpreted as “unrealistic or childlike.”

:laugh:

I don't even want to see what Mike Rowe would do with this guy:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lacoste-employee-fired-posting-paycheck-instagram-article-1.1420631

“Paycheck. Still silly to me. Ever since I was a kid I’ve thought it was completely insane that we have to work all our lives. I still feel that way. Especially when it’s only enough to live in a third world apartment with s----y everything. Which for some reason in NYC is okay. Anywhere else only trailer trash live this way. I’m done with it,” Groom wrote on Instagram.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 02:42:45 AM »
http://profoundlydisconnected.com/your-headline-my-face/

Mike Rowe absolutely demolishes some whiny little bastard who's upset that some people have to work for a living.

I don't want to stand to close to Mike Rowe for a while. If that kind of nonsense starts getting out he could well be the subject of an Obama drone strike.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 03:31:19 AM »
:laugh:

I don't even want to see what Mike Rowe would do with this guy:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lacoste-employee-fired-posting-paycheck-instagram-article-1.1420631

“Paycheck. Still silly to me. Ever since I was a kid I’ve thought it was completely insane that we have to work all our lives. I still feel that way. Especially when it’s only enough to live in a third world apartment with s----y everything. Which for some reason in NYC is okay. Anywhere else only trailer trash live this way. I’m done with it,” Groom wrote on Instagram.

Perhaps he should have thought of that before deciding to live in NEW YORK *expletive deleted*ing CITY.  :facepalm:

Dude was sometimes making as much as $6,000 a month; he could live a solidly middle-class lifestyle just about anywhere else on that much.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »

Perhaps he should have thought of that before deciding to live in NEW YORK *expletive deleted* CITY.  :facepalm:

Dude was sometimes making as much as $6,000 a month; he could live a solidly middle-class lifestyle just about anywhere else on that much.

As someone who makes about 1/6 of what that guy makes (and I work my ass off for it) I want to punch him in the dick for being a whiny little bitch.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 10:23:41 AM »
Mike Rowe is a truly class act.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 10:55:31 AM »
Tom Blasingame

Tom's the name
Tom Blasingame
Eighty-five years in the saddle
Seen eighty-five years
Through a cow horse's ears
Whilst' a chasing the wild bovine

So you thought they're all gone
There's still one a-hangin' on
Tied hard and fast to the memories
Might near the only one
Could tell us how she got done
Whilst' a chasing the wild bovine

There's ten million cattle
On ten thousand hills
Guess no man can ride for 'em all
Still Tom lopes along
Through the rocks and the rills
Following the 'ol cattle call

The Cross S's
The Five L's
The big Double O's
The Matadors in Texas
And God only knows
What a wonderful life
What a wonderful game
Hair on ya Tom Blasingame

Now Tom he says that a man's true joy
Is in work that he likes to do
So if I understand
Tom's the right joyous man
Tom here's a-lookin' at you

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/ian-tyson-lyrics-tom-blasingame-bmsn7fj#ixzz2czcuZPdi
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin