Author Topic: Burning Man 2013  (Read 538 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Burning Man 2013
« on: September 05, 2013, 06:12:05 AM »
http://www.purpleclover.com/life-reimagined/986-burning-man/

I'm amazed at how they got photos that show the event as pristine.  Why, someone unaware of the history of the event might consider it as a destoination for next year's vacation.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: Burning Man 2013
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 08:20:14 AM »
Why, that looks like a nice eclectic gathering. Such a diverse group of talented artists coming together to sped an enjoyable weekend together exploring their craft, under such beautiful skies.

Where are the pictures of the ODs, the rapes, the drunken fools lying on the desert floor, the blowing sand, and most importantly, where is the picture of all the naked women??

I stumbled on one of the first burning man celebrations in SF many years ago. To see how the original has been perverted into a commercial enterprise, rife with drugs, crime, and a multitude of idiots, saddens me.

But like someone once said, you can't go back.  ;)

bob