Author Topic: Cough, cough, die.  (Read 5709 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Cough, cough, die.
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 05:21:54 PM »
Too much caffiene  ???   =|

Too many kids who've gotten sick and died locally because some goddamn hippie doesn't believe in vaccines.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 09:36:12 PM »
Too much caffiene  ???   =|

You do not have a natural immunity to - let's pick a well understood one - Polio.  Any statement about "a strong immune system" badly misses the definition of immunity.  You may survive it, which may provide a natural immunity for an indeterminate amount of time (it varies by disease).  You may also die.

"I'm a tough guy" is a poor refutation of a well researched, documented, and very publicly tested and proven system.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 10:37:31 AM »
You do not have a natural immunity to - let's pick a well understood one - Polio.  Any statement about "a strong immune system" badly misses the definition of immunity.  You may survive it, which may provide a natural immunity for an indeterminate amount of time (it varies by disease).  You may also die.

"I'm a tough guy" is a poor refutation of a well researched, documented, and very publicly tested and proven system.

Who is refuting your system  ???

Make your own healthcare decisions and I'll make mine.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 12:36:33 PM »
Who is refuting your system  ???

Make your own healthcare decisions and I'll make mine.

Maybe less of an issue with hermits such as yourself  ;) but when people "make their own healthcare decisions" to not vaccinate their kids, it does directly put me and mine at risk.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.