Author Topic: Scary Clowns  (Read 4928 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Scary Clowns
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 07:10:41 AM »
There are also a few of pranks played on people auditioning and walking down the street, etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_957245&feature=iv&src_vid=MuQlz9sIiyQ&v=WSqcdQWxgOY

It's a shame that dinosaurs do not walk the earth today.  There is a demonstrated lack of self preservation instinct in most of these people  (from NY/NJ, so I'm really not all that surprised.)

Put me down as being all for Jurassic Park cloning/replication.  
I can understand more at night, but in the light of that hallway, you would think people would notice the legs.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 07:12:05 AM »
I can understand more at night, but in the light of that hallway, you would think people would notice the legs.
I'm guessing what they first saw (dinosaur) blocks out all observations that comes after.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 11:29:17 AM »
OK, I promise not to call him John /rules, what rules?/ ever!

(Thank you for your consideration.  We appreciate it, really!)  ;)

Sorry, sometimes I just have to push the envelope.

Will think twice next time.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 11:39:33 AM »
There are also a few of pranks played on people auditioning and walking down the street, etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_957245&feature=iv&src_vid=MuQlz9sIiyQ&v=WSqcdQWxgOY

It's a shame that dinosaurs do not walk the earth today.  There is a demonstrated lack of self preservation instinct in most of these people  (from NY/NJ, so I'm really not all that surprised.)

Put me down as being all for Jurassic Park cloning/replication.  

It would certainly justify a person walking down the street with a .458 SOCOM AR pistol and a .600 nitro double rifle.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Lee

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 02:27:26 PM »
Thread meld- Jurrasic rodeo clowns.