Author Topic: Wow  (Read 1713 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Wow
« on: October 30, 2013, 10:31:06 AM »
Lotta manure in congress today
Sebelius has chutzpah in the face of her lack of perfprmance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Wow
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »
and rogers from michigan just tacked her hide to the wall on security. using her own documents
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 10:54:33 AM »
Lotta manure in congress today
Sebelius has chutzpah in the face of her lack of perfprmance

I tried to watch the "hearings" but couldn't stomach it for more than a half hour. Typical "we love you" tripe from the Demo's, although John Dingle (D, Mi.) did seem a bit more critical than the rest of them.
I really liked her response ([barf]) to the question of whether people who's insurance was cancelled due to the law, would be able to get replacement insurance (he should have said something about the fact some are being required to pay up to 1000% more to get replacement coverage) to which her reply was, "It's in the law that they have to get insurance" IIRC.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 10:55:27 AM »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 11:34:15 AM »
I just watched a congressman that used to be a software programmer take her to task. Nice.

Also watched some idiot congressman from Pennsylvania talk about how great it was that he wouldn't have to pay for his 30 year old son's health insurance anymore because the son qualified for a subsidy. So he was happy that taxpayers were paying for the health insurance of the son of a congressman who's health insurance is 100% paid for by the taxpayers.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 11:41:40 AM »

Also watched some idiot congressman from Pennsylvania talk about how great it was that he wouldn't have to pay for his 30 year old son's health insurance anymore because the son qualified for a subsidy. So he was happy that taxpayers were paying for the health insurance of the son of a congressman who's health insurance is 100% paid for by the taxpayers.

We all need to stop referring to the money spent by DC as "taxpayer money."  It isn't.

When they bring in about $1.5 trillion a year in taxes and spend $5 trillion, it just isn't money from taxes at all.  It's invented money.  Inflationary money.  Even worse than taxed money.  It demeans every dollar in existence, even if it's in a shoe box locked in the bottom of your fireproof gun safe.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 12:09:32 PM »
When they bring in about $1.5 trillion a year in taxes and spend $5 trillion, it just isn't money from taxes at all.  It's invented money.  Inflationary money.  Even worse than taxed money.  It demeans every dollar in existence, even if it's in a shoe box locked in the bottom of your fireproof gun safe.
Even if that show box is filled with pre-1964 dimes, quarters, and halves?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 01:44:36 PM »
Lotta manure in congress todaySebelius has chutzpah in the face of her lack of perfprmance

That is the normal condition in Kongress.     >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero