Author Topic: New series on tlc  (Read 549 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
New series on tlc
« on: November 18, 2013, 06:27:09 PM »
Starting sunday on the flds church. Should be interesting its already a bit hokie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: New series on tlc
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 06:31:53 PM »
"It's the God Squad!"

I got hooked on the stupid wedding dress shows during work breaks and saw the previews for what your talking about.

It does look a little hokey, but it's TLC, what do you expect?

(Why does that channel have so many shows about wedding dresses? Seriously? There's like five or six of them?)
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 07:20:19 PM »
"It's the God Squad!"

I got hooked on the stupid wedding dress shows during work breaks and saw the previews for what your talking about.

It does look a little hokey, but it's TLC, what do you expect?

(Why does that channel have so many shows about wedding dresses? Seriously? There's like five or six of them?)
you watched.  Next question?   =D

Why do I find myself watching World's Dumbest so much?  Usually I turn the channel to network TV and remember. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 09:33:50 PM »
Next up, a show about Mormon wedding dresses:

http://www.latterdaybride.com/modest-wedding-dresses.php
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife