Author Topic: I just created an account at petitions.whitehouse.gov  (Read 1019 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
I just created an account at petitions.whitehouse.gov
« on: January 29, 2014, 11:28:07 PM »
Why, you ask?

Because this -

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-justin-bieber/GmhbqmQn

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
DEPORT JUSTIN BIEBER!
Forescore and 19 years ago America was a place of serenity before our ears were tainted by Justin Bieber's abominable music and the images of him peeing in mop buckets and atop the snowcapped Colorado mountains. He has shown that he is incapable of contributing anything to our society other than stimulating the marijuana industry, single-handedly keeping the saggy hammer-pants trend alive, and giving Selena Gomez inspiration to write break-up songs. Taxpayers say NO MORE to footing the bill for his little jail slumber parties. Send him back to Canada, revoke his green card and his hair gel. RadioNOW 100.9 believes that insuring Bieber-free streets is the only way to insure that we the people of the United States can once again achieve liberty and justice for all..even one less lonely girl.

Created: Jan 24, 2014
Issues: Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement, Homeland Security and Disaster Relief, Immigration

SIGNATURES NEEDED BY FEBRUARY 23, 2014 TO REACH GOAL OF 100,00080,680TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION19,320

Somehow I don't feel quite as dirty as I thought I would.  Must be because of the subject of the petition.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: I just created an account at petitions.whitehouse.gov
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 11:29:57 PM »
Deport him, then hit him with a Hellfire from a Predator drone!

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Re: I just created an account at petitions.whitehouse.gov
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 11:36:44 PM »
Do you hate canada that much?  He is just doing the douchery that americans wont.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Re: I just created an account at petitions.whitehouse.gov
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 11:51:37 PM »
Do you hate canada that much?  He is just doing the douchery that americans wont.

Fine!  We'll send him to your house.  Expect him between 8 AM and 1 PM on Friday.  If you are not home we will leave him by the back/side door.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.