Author Topic: Confessions of a TSA agent  (Read 1344 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

tokugawa

• friend
Re: Confessions of a TSA agent
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:47:31 PM »
At this point, there is virtually nothing the government tells me, that I will accept without question.
 The incessant lies have contaminated everything else.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 07:04:55 PM »
Of course we already knew all this in our hearts.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:23:56 PM »
At this point, there is virtually nothing the government tells me, that I will accept without question.
 The incessant lies have contaminated everything else.

Agreed, but, what can we do about it? The government is the irresistible force without an immovable object. I shall not vote for the status quo in the next election, and will be trying to convince everyone I know to do the same. We have to send the entrenched Washington politicians a message. Even Rush Limbaugh is supporting the TEA party Repub's, like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. He wields a lot of power so maybe a few will get the message. We'll see what he's talking come election time.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:30:26 PM »
Agreed, but, what can we do about it? The government is the irresistible force without an immovable object. I shall not vote for the status quo in the next election, and will be trying to convince everyone I know to do the same. We have to send the entrenched Washington politicians a message. Even Rush Limbaugh is supporting the TEA party Repub's, like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. He wields a lot of power so maybe a few will get the message. We'll see what he's talking come election time.

<quisling>

Then when our wishy washy shithead of a GOP candidate loses, it's TOTALLY YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!

Voting your principles is a vote for Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</quisling>
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 10:48:26 PM »

<quisling>

Then when our wishy washy shithead of a GOP candidate loses, it's TOTALLY YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!

Voting your principles is a vote for Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</quisling>

To quote the renowned philosopher, Robert Plant, "Don't care, really don't care, no don't care, really don't". I will be voting my conscience next time around.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Chuck Dye

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 11:16:30 PM »
Having been told by a supervisor, in a one-on-one, no witnesses, no meeting a burden of proof, context, that my supervisor would not be made to look bad, even if he had to lie (no burden there,) I understood that bucking the power structure would require ironclad documentation.  I am grateful that that learning process was relatively without cost.
Gee, I'd love to see your data!