Author Topic: Please to stay away, pasty pale people!  (Read 2317 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Please to stay away, pasty pale people!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:33:52 PM »
Could you imagine if the white staff at the college tried to set something like that up?

Holy hell it would be ugly.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 05:37:44 AM »
Where I live I am the racial minority - but can I (or others like me) get affirmative action?

The sins of my forefathers were committed on the plains of Poland, and the sins of my foremothers were committed in the forests of Russia.  So howcome I have to pay here in the USA for what they did over there?  Must be part of somebody's dream of getting even instead of getting ahead.

The rule seems to be the perceived underdog can form any sort of affinity group it wants to and get society's blessings (unless they happen to be gun owners grouping together), but let the majority just try to exert itself as the majority and watch the tar get splattered about.

If I marry a black Pacific Islander Aleute female parapalegic head of household with service-connected PTSD, do any of the bonus points rub off?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 08:19:11 AM »
If I marry a black Pacific Islander Aleute female parapalegic head of household with service-connected PTSD, do any of the bonus points rub off?
Nope, she would have to be a transgender for that to occur.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 09:21:10 AM »
Where I live I am the racial minority - but can I (or others like me) get affirmative action?

The sins of my forefathers were committed on the plains of Poland, and the sins of my foremothers were committed in the forests of Russia.  So howcome I have to pay here in the USA for what they did over there?  Must be part of somebody's dream of getting even instead of getting ahead.

The rule seems to be the perceived underdog can form any sort of affinity group it wants to and get society's blessings (unless they happen to be gun owners grouping together), but let the majority just try to exert itself as the majority and watch the tar get splattered about.

stay safe.
No, that'd be rape. See, women, especially women of color, have no agency - the only reason they allow us men shitlords to stick our Oppression Rods in them is because of internalized misogyny, and in this case, it'd also be internalized racism, because no sane (translation: "3rd wave feminist") wymyn yf cylyr would ever allow a shitlord (ie: you) to Oppress her with his penis Rape Rod.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 07:14:47 PM »
We must be an extremely rich culture, to be able to tolerate such nonsense.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 08:01:30 PM »
Oppression Rods

I have a new favorite term...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 08:03:07 PM »
Let us welcome such inanities. Let the Occupiers show their true selves.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 10:22:24 PM »
Can I go if I get really, really sunburned? Cause I'm not white with sunburn. Hot pink and lobster red is very colorful!!
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 10:30:12 PM »
Can I go if I get really, really sunburned? Cause I'm not white with sunburn. Hot pink and lobster red is very colorful!!

How dare you go and show off your sunburn to the melanin-sufficient, as a badge of your white privilege?! Bigot.

Just show up with pasty, white winter skin, and tell them you're a lesbian.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 10:33:46 PM »

How dare you go and show off your sunburn to the melanin-sufficient, as a badge of your white privilege?! Bigot.

Just show up with pasty, white winter skin, and tell them you're a lesbian.

But then I sparkle and blind people, which makes people think I'm a vampire from those stupid books.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 10:34:01 PM »
No, that'd be rape. See, women, especially women of color, have no agency - the only reason they allow us men shitlords to stick our Oppression Rods in them is because of internalized misogyny, and in this case, it'd also be internalized racism, because no sane (translation: "3rd wave feminist") wymyn yf cylyr would ever allow a shitlord (ie: you) to Oppress her with his penis Rape Rod.

I guffawed!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 10:35:25 PM »
But then I sparkle and blind people, which makes people think I'm a vampire from those stupid books.

All good. Aren't vampires a minority?

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 10:40:58 PM »

All good. Aren't vampires a minority?

Yeah, but usually people don't care to party with us since we drink all their blood. Except those stupid kids that wear all black and lots of crappy jewelery. =|

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 12:11:21 AM »

Dude !!!   

The fact that you speak their language so fluently means that we have simply got to find you some new friends.   :O :O :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 12:26:17 AM »
Yeah, but usually people don't care to party with us since we drink all their blood.

No, you're all just tools.  :P

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 12:51:49 AM »
Dude !!!   

The fact that you speak their language so fluently means that we have simply got to find you some new friends.   :O :O :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Nah, I lurk around on a few sub-reddits to remind myself that there are some really, really *expletive deleted*ed up people out there. And also to laugh at them.

I guffawed!
There are people who actually believe this *expletive deleted*it.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

æg151337

• Gamera Public Relations Slave
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 03:03:43 AM »
I'm half white and half asian... do i just... put my head in the sand or something?

Them asians really hate us half breeds. And most other white folks think im just plain asian. I can't even tell other asians apart... im so confused.

I have to say, i think caucasians in the U.S. are probably the least racist people in the world. After watching some korean news with my mom, I know that at least they're definitely not as racist as them. I got some serious bad looks in Singapore. I overheard some indian kids on the train there just rattling off types of people they don't like. Not attitudes or personalities, but different races. So, i can say from experience, that them asians are a pretty racist group as a whole, and at least a small group of indian kids.

There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American

I think that's from President Teddy Roosevelt IIRC.

Either way, that's how i look at it.

There was another good one from Woodrow Wilson, but it was in an article with him talking about supporting the "league of Nations"
Gamera! Gamera!
Gamera is really neat!
Gamera is filled with meat!
We've been eating GA-MER-AAAA!!!!!

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 03:23:28 AM »
I'm half white and half asian... do i just... put my head in the sand or something?

Them asians really hate us half breeds. And most other white folks think im just plain asian. I can't even tell other asians apart... im so confused.

I have to say, i think caucasians in the U.S. are probably the least racist people in the world. After watching some korean news with my mom, I know that at least they're definitely not as racist as them. I got some serious bad looks in Singapore. I overheard some indian kids on the train there just rattling off types of people they don't like. Not attitudes or personalities, but different races. So, i can say from experience, that them asians are a pretty racist group as a whole, and at least a small group of indian kids.

I think that's from President Teddy Roosevelt IIRC.

Either way, that's how i look at it.

There was another good one from Woodrow Wilson, but it was in an article with him talking about supporting the "league of Nations"

Do you speak Korean? I had to laugh the other day when my daughter remarked that Psy looks like Kim Jong Un and then got all offended when I pointed out the obvious.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 07:19:34 AM »
So, i can say from experience, that them asians are a pretty racist group as a whole

I see what you did there.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 10:59:15 AM »

Funny thing is that when in the summer I go sleeveless and/or without a shirt a lot, I get so brown that people say I look like an Indian  =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 11:25:41 AM »
Friends of the family who are both Italian have children that get very dark tans in the summer.

They moved up to northern Wisconsin (job related) and were appalled how their children were treated at school.

They were poorly treated as everyone at school assumed they were indigenous kids related to the local reservation.

Between them not being able to integrate into the small town of where they moved and the constant taunting their children received at school they moved back to the Chicago burbs two years later.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 12:16:19 PM »
Do you speak Korean? I had to laugh the other day when my daughter remarked that Psy looks like Kim Jong Un and then got all offended when I pointed out the obvious.

That there just aren't that many fat Koreans?

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »
That there just aren't that many fat Koreans?

Well, not in North Korea.

Not a huge passel of them that I ever noticed in South Korea, but Koreatown in various US cities the signs of wealth are more on display.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »
Should have called it a 'mild' diversity happy hour.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"