Author Topic: Research into medical marijuana  (Read 3978 times)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Research into medical marijuana
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 12:38:01 PM »
I fear law enforcement involvement more than I fear the substance itself.

This.  A wrong address no-knock is more likely than a criminal home invasion.   =(

(well, both are criminal - but I think y'all can see my point  ;) )
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Re: Research into medical marijuana
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
This.  A wrong address no-knock is more likely than a criminal home invasion.   =(

(well, both are criminal - but I think y'all can see my point  ;) )

Maybe if you just smoke a lil. Selling some? Paint a bullseye on yourself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Re: Re: Research into medical marijuana
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 05:20:12 PM »
Maybe if you just smoke a lil. Selling some? Paint a bullseye on yourself

I'm not following you ....   ???

I do neither, so what's the point?
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

• friends
Re:
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 05:29:49 PM »
If you think a no knock wrong address is more likely than a home invasion you are mistaken.  Its a cottage industry

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Research into medical marijuana
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 06:04:42 PM »
Its a cottage industry

Which one?
"It's good, though..."

• friends
Re:
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »
Both but home invasions are easier.  And the folks often don't call cops

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re:
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 06:42:19 PM »
Both but home invasions are easier.  And the folks often don't call cops

Since I'm not doing the sorts of things to attract competitor thugs, I say the wrong address no-knock is more likely.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2014, 06:59:21 PM »
Wrong address home invasions

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re:
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2014, 07:07:06 PM »
Wrong address home invasions

There is that, but our ex-neighbor (now ex-con) has been gone for almost nine years now, and it's been several years since any of his associates have come creeping around.

I still have a pretty orange response to unknown vehicles coming up the drive.   [ar15]