Author Topic: Desktop/Screensaver images - gun related  (Read 637 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Desktop/Screensaver images - gun related
« on: March 18, 2014, 07:47:29 AM »
http://abiator.deviantart.com/

These are not photos but digital creations.  They are fantastic!  Also, they are free (truely a bonus).

For the commie pinko rat bastages out there who soon will have no ammo for it, there is http://abiator.deviantart.com/art/Kalashnikov-cutaway-430355456

For true, patriotic puzzle lovers there is http://abiator.deviantart.com/art/Colt-1911-409783195

Being limited to 4 pages to choose from does make picking just one a bit easier.  But not by much.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Desktop/Screensaver images - gun related
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 02:42:09 PM »
I hadn't heard, have Russian ammo imports been affected yet?  I noticed some of the online ammo I looked at last weekend said it was made in the Ukraine. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 07:39:32 PM »
Coooooool.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 09:48:03 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 10:17:08 PM »
Russian/Ukranian ammo has not yet been effected, as it is already in the pipeline.

We will need to see what impact any Executive Orders have on stuff that has not yet been offloaded and cleared customs.  For the stuff already in the warehouses the impact will be on what happens to the money owed to the Russians/Ukranians, and how much the wholesalers/distributors/vendors decide to raise the price on speculation of future scarcity.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.