Author Topic: A sick April Fool's joke  (Read 604 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
A sick April Fool's joke
« on: April 01, 2014, 06:10:57 AM »
http://ftf-comics.com/  Use today's date if you are reading this some time in the future.

There need to be standards for April Fool's jokes.  And even if there were, this would have blown each and every one of them out of the water.

Seriously sick.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

griz

• friend
Re: A sick April Fool's joke
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:43:08 AM »
I must be hopeless from their point of view.  I read "I pray for a nation that has no firearms" and thought: I would pray for them too if they didn't have any firearms.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

cambeul41

• friend
Re: A sick April Fool's joke
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »
Not being familiar with the strip, I had to read a number of entries (?) to see where it is coming from. I think I will continue to not be familiar with it.
?It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.?
?Thomas Sowell