Author Topic: Car guys - Advice needed  (Read 2851 times)

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
Re: Car guys - Advice needed
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2014, 02:45:23 PM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2014, 04:54:32 PM »
Uh.... boats are money pits as much, if not more, than cars are

We prefer to refer to them as holes in the water into which one throws money,
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2014, 06:09:33 PM »
We prefer to refer to them as holes in the water into which one throws money,

Two happiest days in a boat owners life: the day he buys the boat, and the day he sells the boat :-D
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

geronimotwo

• friend
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:56:39 AM by geronimotwo »
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 12:53:45 PM »
T-Bucket may be pretty, but they make a Ferrari look like an all around vehicle by comparison..... the 10" over springer hardtail chopper of the car world. Even worse than a Lotus 7 clone, although that would at least handle decent.  =D

Personally, were I to put that much effort into something, it would be an airplane....... =D