Author Topic: Suntrust bank is getting beat with a stick  (Read 1362 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Suntrust bank is getting beat with a stick
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:37:06 PM »
And should be fun to watch how they react
Edward Newell > SunTrustJust now Â· Just to inform you that as of now I no longer accept checks drawn on Sun Trust from my clients. I have written it into the language of my contracts and will encourage others in my network to do the same. "As we re evaluate our vendors and suppliers"I will no longer recommend you to clients who need financing as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Suntrust bank is getting beat with a stick
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 05:15:17 PM »
Why...

I have Suntrust and the only issue I have ever had with them was getting a small personal loan
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 06:08:17 PM »
That was fast they already back peddled. Are supposed to get back to me within 2 business days with a more thorough explanation but current story is they are blaming it on a third party vendor.   I told them that they should give up that vendor if the want to be credible otherwise it would seem like a bs cya attempt. We will see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• friends
Re:
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 08:58:21 PM »
From their apology page
But on the behalf of all your competition. ... THANKS!  This was better than a multi million dollar advertising campaign.  Oh and donald sterling says thanks too. In much the same way Obama rescued Jimmy Carter from worst pres honors so have you moved him from the bottom.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 08:59:09 PM »
Third party vendor was reported as saying they were ordered by the bank. There are few things worse than an insincere apology/amends. This is gonna cost ya big. What did you guys do? Hire the guy who came up with "New Coke"?

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 09:37:25 PM »
If you're going to keep adding to the saga, edit your last post with updates, instead of bumping this one constantly.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”