Author Topic: Pentagon has a zombie apocalypse plan  (Read 1678 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Pentagon has a zombie apocalypse plan
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 10:53:35 AM »
Better to use zombies than say, Lower Ebonia. Because the news would report it as Lower Ebonia troops ready to invade,  zOMG, what would Kim Kardashian wear during the Ebonian invasion, etc. Then Lower Ebonia sends a letter of protest. Which causes State Department to go on a rampage, screaming about the damage done to our friends and neighbors,  who are the world, s experts at banging rocks together.

No, i'm not bitter
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 01:35:50 PM »
I took part in a drill with our county Emergency Management Agency with our Boy Scout Troop.  To avoid any panic during the drill, or cause undue worry in the general public, instead of calling it a virus outbreak or something like that, they called it a zombie outbreak.  Made it fun for the volunteers to get made up as zombies, and also made it fun for the participants.  I like it.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 07:28:42 AM »
Does anybody recall when/where it was that the .gov pulled a zombie outbreak in the middle of some (iirc) cop-.mil joint planning exercise lecture?

About the only detail I can recollect (other than it taking place) was that not one cop pulled their sidearm.

stay safe.

ETA - Google suggests it might have been the event in San Diego in 2012.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.