Author Topic: Be a Ninja!  (Read 781 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Be a Ninja!
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:28:54 PM »
Apparently there is now a .ninja domain. I have no idea why. Possibly some hip trend I'm not aware of because I'm old.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Be a Ninja!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 05:52:12 PM »
I have provided, in this post, an explanation for the .ninja web domain.

It is invisible.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cambeul41

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 06:40:57 PM »
I would inquire for you, but I have lost contact with the former student in Detroit who explained to me that Ninjitsu was originally an African martial art which was co-developed with parkour/free running and maybe buildering.
?It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.?
?Thomas Sowell

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »
I never saw it coming.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 08:14:44 PM »
I would inquire for you, but I have lost contact with the former student in Detroit who explained to me that Ninjitsu was originally an African martial art which was co-developed with parkour/free running and maybe buildering.
So Africans were teaching the Japanese spying, combat, and assassination techniques as far back as the 12th century - or maybe earlier?

Yeah.

Right.

:facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 11:48:40 PM »
So Africans were teaching the Japanese spying, combat, and assassination techniques as far back as the 12th century - or maybe earlier?

Yeah.

Right.

:facepalm:

Racist!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 06:56:12 AM »
Racist!

Just so I'm sure about this - is he racist because he is putting down the Blacks or because he is putting down the Asians?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 08:09:32 AM »
Just so I'm sure about this - is he racist because he is putting down the Blacks or because he is putting down the Asians?

stay safe.

At this point what difference does it make?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 11:07:56 AM »
At this point what difference does it make?

Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G