Author Topic: A tale of one city  (Read 912 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
A tale of one city
« on: July 08, 2014, 12:57:18 AM »
The "gun violence" toll in Chicago this weekend was 14 killed, 82 wounded.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-fourth-of-july-toll-82-shot-14-of-them-fatally-in-chicago-20140707,0,5439185.story

Meanwhile, a gentleman in possession of the new IL CCW permit returns fire, critically injuring his assailant.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-military-member-concealed-carry-shoots-attacker-20140706,0,5324984.story

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: A tale of one city
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 02:41:44 AM »
I'm pleasantly surprised that the ccw permit holder hasn't been  charged........yet.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 06:51:24 AM »
Love reading the comments.  If most of those commenting are from Chicago and such maybe we aren't so bad off after all.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:57:31 AM »
Love reading the comments.  If most of those commenting are from Chicago and such maybe we aren't so bad off after all.

Like this one?

This type of killing will continued if Black Folk continue to allow this type of crime by Policemen and our Government to continue. But just like in the Sixties, the Thirties and times past, again, we do nothing but continue to let the White European slaughter Black Folk like it is the thing to do. They use our own people to do it. Black Folk are used, abused and then they kill us. Will a time come when this will end? Wake up Black people, WAKE UP!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 09:55:33 AM »
So, white cops and government agents are dressing up like black gangstahs to shoot other black gangstahs?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 09:57:04 AM »
I like stories with (mostly) happy endings. However, it's unfortunate that one of the  soldier's companions was wounded.

As Mickiel fired at the victims’ vehicle, the military member retrieved his gun and took cover near the vehicle’s front fender, according to Hain. Two unidentified people also shot at the group, she said.

The military service member fired two shots and struck Mickiel twice, she said.

Mickiel, of the 7600 block of South Honore Street, was transported to Advocate Christ in critical condition, according to police.

He remained hospitalized Sunday and did not appear in court but was ordered held on $950,000 bail. He is charged with attempted murder.

Clearly a failure in the victim selection process.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design