Author Topic: Calls for the resignation of a gun rights lobbyist due to Holocaust remarks  (Read 947 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024187172_guncommentsxml.html

I read the article and watched the video clip.  I see nothing in the way of anti-Semitic remarks, and I also agree with the concept of disarming the civilian populace as making it easier for a Holocaust to happen.  I would point out the creation of the modern state of Israel as an example of Jews bearing this in mind.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
Listened to the audio clip.
It was offensive and belittling.If he'd chosen a different tone and skipped the pandering I believe he could have used the same points and gotten away with it.
Come across as an educator-not a "buddy".

I counted 10-12 people in the room during the speech.The video had over 500 hits and who knows how many will have read the article.He got his point across for sure.
jeff w

I like onions!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Listened to the audio clip.
It was offensive and belittling.If he'd chosen a different tone and skipped the pandering I believe he could have used the same points and gotten away with it.
Come across as an educator-not a "buddy".

I counted 10-12 people in the room during the speech.The video had over 500 hits and who knows how many will have read the article.He got his point across for sure.

So what?  Opponents of RKBA deserve belittling, even the Jewish ones. 

Keep on playing the antisemite card when there is no antisemitism in evidence and then wonder when no one believes them when the real thing pops up.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

onions!

• friend
  • Space for rent.
So what?  Opponents of RKBA deserve belittling, even the Jewish ones. 

Keep on playing the antisemite card when there is no antisemitism in evidence and then wonder when no one believes them when the real thing pops up.
As I said,he could have done a much better job-using the same material-if he were a better speaker.He came across as whiny.

jeff w

I like onions!

freakazoid

• friend
I don't see how you can find what he says offensive. ???
And I agree with roo-ster on the belittling.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

brimic

• friends
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2024187172_guncommentsxml.html

I read the article and watched the video clip.  I see nothing in the way of anti-Semitic remarks, and I also agree with the concept of disarming the civilian populace as making it easier for a Holocaust to happen.  I would point out the creation of the modern state of Israel as an example of Jews bearing this in mind.
I woukd guess the professional victims in this case care about as much about free speech as they do gun rights.
 ;/

Ironies wrapped in irony.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
I bet those guys hate Aaron Zelman. http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/about.htm
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

grampster

• friend
Reason, history, facts, laws inter alia mean nothing to the anti-zealots.  If you listen carefully they are never "for" anything.  They are always in opposition.

Ex:  They are not "for" abortion.  Rather they are opposed to the regulating of it.  They are not "for" higher minimum wage laws. They are opposed to wages being determined by a free market.  They are not "for" free speech.  They are opposed to speech that is not their speech.  They are not "for" women's rights, or equal rights in general.  They are opposed to any semblance of what's good for the goose is good for the gander. They are not "for" having discussions about issues.  They are opposed to any opinion other than their own.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw