Author Topic: I'll be away from my desk for a while  (Read 549 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
I'll be away from my desk for a while
« on: August 20, 2014, 03:13:56 PM »
http://uproxx.com/tv/2014/08/here-is-the-complete-schedule-of-every-episode-of-fxxs-the-simpsons-marathon/

Come Thursday morning at 10 AM ET, you’re going to find yourself suddenly incredibly tempted. Your hand will involuntarily start pushing the buttons on your TV remote to find FXX and your eyes will want nothing more than to lock on that screen as the very first episode of The Simpsons, “Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire,” plays for the first time ever on that network. Your brains will shut down and your ears will barely pick up the random sounds around you, as people will try desperately to get your attention for various purposes, from work responsibilities to home life, but it will all be for naught. FXX’s marathon of all 25 seasons of The Simpsons will have begun and you will be naturally inclined to attempt to watch every episode in order from August 21 through 11:59:59 PM ET on September 1.

But we cannot stress this enough – DO NOT ATTEMPT TO WATCH EVERY EPISODE!!!

Challenge accepted!

Fortunately for you, I spent way too much time putting together this entire episode-by-episode guide so you can either plan your sleep schedule accordingly or at least get on your cable provider’s guide and start picking out the episodes that you want to record so that you can watch them again and again to sing along with everything from “Who Needs the Quickie Mart?” to “See My Vest,” while remembering all of your favorite lines. Have a blast, you cromulent SOBs, but please remember to at least look away from the TV for a few minutes each day.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: I'll be away from my desk for a while
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 03:50:31 PM »
I am embiggened.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend