Author Topic: David Goldman, Psychopath  (Read 1164 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
David Goldman, Psychopath
« on: August 21, 2014, 03:37:56 PM »
http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2014/08/19/the-beam-in-our-eye/?singlepage=true

It is long, it is rambling, but what can you expect from psychopathy?

For the tl;dr crowd:

David Goldman (AKA Spengler) thinks we need to toughen up a bit.  As evidence we need toughening, he cites the fact that the North did not commit genocide on all the Scots-Irish in the South during/after the Civil War.  It was imperative that the North do so because of slavery and that the South was going to become a huge Central and South American Slave Empire allied with European powers and destroy the North.

Also, that we need to incarcerate and kill more black men because they are just as bad as the southern soldiers of the Civil War.

Goy slaughtering goy wholesale on his behalf.  Does this guy know he is providing fodder to all the antisemetic tinfol hatters?  Except, instead of leaving it to the tinfoil hatters to "EXPOSE THEIR SECRET PLANS!!!!!!!" he lays it out in the open.  It is like he read all the hothouse conspiracy theories about the Jewish neoconservatives and decided, "That looks like a plan.  Let's run with it."

Given the sad history of racial oppression in the South for a century after the Civil War, the only thing to regret is that Sherman didn’t finish the job. I stopped watching the film version of Gone With the Wind after Scarlett O’Hara saved her plantation from the tax-collector. I wanted her to pick cotton until her back broke.

It is appalling that the criminal justice system has devoured one out of three young African-Americans, to be sure, but the number must be too small, because the police will have failed to apprehend some who still commit crimes. I did not attempt to watch the film Get Rich or Die Tryin’. I want the police to incarcerate such people before they commit enough crimes to fill a screenplay.

Americans need a higher threshold for horror. Tragedies sometimes must play themselves out, and the losers must be allowed to lose. Whole peoples can go bad, and sometimes it is necessary to prevent them from doing evil by winnowing their ranks. It is just as perverse to excuse Wright’s paranoid outbursts as it is to perpetuate the self-consoling myth of the gallant slave-holding South.

[The insult of comparing soldiers to criminal thugs, by comparison, is almost a loving kiss on the cheek.]

Also, how is it that the folks calling for racial separatism are unfit for polite company, when this dude is explicitly calling to kill more black people as a matter of policy? 

Lord save us from idealists and utopians who are so full of their own sense of righteousness that they end up wanting to kill us while trying to better us.

[FTR, I have ancestors who fought for the Union.  And I think Sherman was the best general of the war. ]
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: David Goldman, Psychopath
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »
So he's making a kind of "We had to destroy the village to save it" Vietnam analogy with the Black American underclass?

But holy crap... if he has a point beyond "You gotta kill 2/3rds of a 'problem people' to really change their behavior.." I think he really failed to make it with that rambling mishmash of... something... yeah, something he wrote and put up there.  [tinfoil]
I promise not to duck.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 12:21:06 PM »
It was imperative that the North do so because of slavery and that the South was going to become a huge Central and South American Slave Empire allied with European powers and destroy the North.
What? By this point in time, the only places with slavery were the US and some parts of South America (Brazil at least) - and Russia probably counts, too. All Europe was against slavery - hell, that's a big reason why the confederacy failed to get any significant European support.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 05:03:52 PM »
What? By this point in time, the only places with slavery were the US and some parts of South America (Brazil at least) - and Russia probably counts, too. All Europe was against slavery - hell, that's a big reason why the confederacy failed to get any significant European support.

Read the article if I summed it up right.  I had to read that part a few times because sense making it not was.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 09:51:23 PM »
Read the article if I summed it up right.  I had to read that part a few times because sense making it not was.
Unfortunately, you did get it right.

That is some impressive ignorance of history.

He is truly a charming fellow. Seems like a great pick for the next secretary of state.  :laugh:

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 05:19:12 AM »
Wasn't further import of slaves banned for some years at that point also?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 08:10:10 AM »
Wasn't further import of slaves banned for some years at that point also?

Since 1808.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth