Author Topic: Anyone else watch Roadkill on the Motor Trend yootoob channel?  (Read 525 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Anyone else watch Roadkill on the Motor Trend yootoob channel?
« on: October 01, 2014, 01:40:29 AM »
If you're a gearhead you really need to check it out. A little hard to find since it's a playlist on the Motor Trend Youtube channel but definitely worth a look if you're into car stuff. It's a reality show that's actually real. Finnegan and Freiburger are a hoot.

Best day at work, ever!

Brad
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 02:13:04 AM by Brad Johnson »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Anyone else watch Roadkill on the Motor Trend yootoob channel?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 01:47:28 AM »
Thanks saw your link on fb. It was fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Anyone else watch Roadkill on the Motor Trend yootoob channel?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 10:13:40 AM »
I've been watching it for quite some time now.  =D
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic