Author Topic: In case you were wondering it it is racist or not  (Read 675 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
In case you were wondering it it is racist or not
« on: October 06, 2014, 12:20:29 PM »
Putting it here in poly-ticks because it wouod probably end up here anyway.

http://freebeacon.com/blog/whats-racist-whats-not-as-of-friday-oct-3-2014/

Liberals tend to devote a significant portion of their daily lives to proving how not racist they are. One particularly expedient way of doing this is to declare that something a conservative has said or done is totally racist, and then to place oneself in opposition to the thing that was racist: “See, I’m not a racist!”

As result, the List of Things That Are Racist has grown incomprehensibly long. The Free Beacon‘s devotion to public service obligates us to provide this list (not exhaustive by any means) of what liberals do and do not consider to be racist.

Things That Are Racist

1.  ....

Things That Are Not Racist

1. Suing a fertility clinic after giving birth to a mixed race child that you wish was white* (Salon)

If I really cared I would weep for what society has become.  But I have stopped even trying to care.  All I want to do is, if I am lucky, be left alone.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: In case you were wondering it it is racist or not
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:21:54 PM »
If I really cared I would weep for what society has become.  But I have stopped even trying to care.  All I want to do is, if I am lucky, be left alone.

Quoted for truth.