Author Topic: Near any of us?  (Read 1028 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Near any of us?
« on: December 01, 2014, 03:09:45 PM »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Near any of us?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 04:16:03 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/01/4-dead-following-3-shootings-in-west-virginia-police-say/

Monongalia County, West Virginia

WAJR.com reported that Hunt made a Facebook post that indicated he was having relationship problems with a woman.

Well, there's the problem; guy that actually likes human females just couldn't fit in in WV.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 05:22:36 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/01/4-dead-following-3-shootings-in-west-virginia-police-say/

Monongalia County, West Virginia

I wonder how they had a picture of his truck that he is now running with?

Must be some prior contact.

Sent from my iPhone
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 05:25:35 PM »
Well, there's the problem; guy that actually likes human females just couldn't fit in in WV.

Smartass!

Good one.

Sent from my iPhone
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 05:39:49 PM »
Smartass!

Good one.

Sent from my iPhone

(But yet another tragedy I'm sorry to hear about.)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 05:52:23 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 06:07:47 PM »
It's West By-God Virginia.  Thus ""We ask that everyone stay vigilant and use their discretion about whether they should leave their homes,...."

Pictures look like they could have come The Book of Face.  Seems everybody that goes off the deep end has an account and posts highly incriminating stuff on their page.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 06:10:43 PM »
It's West By-God Virginia.  Thus ""We ask that everyone stay vigilant and use their discretion about whether they should leave their homes,...."

"...when they see the suspect drive by, or just grab the shotgun and put a slug in his engine block without getting up from the toilet."

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 09:51:27 PM »
I got an alert on the scanner app today for Monongalia County earlier today. But it was not blowing up.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

Bob F.

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »
Other end of the state. His pic on one site said from County Police IIRC, so sounds like "previous contact."
Prayers for the families.
 Stay safe, y'all.
Bob
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2014, 11:12:01 PM »
Self-inflicted gunshot wound was fatal.  Let the dogs back up on the porch.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.