Author Topic: As politicians go  (Read 1498 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
As politicians go
« on: December 12, 2014, 06:54:36 PM »
Morrisey is special.
Real special
He's only 39 years older than her.
And it seems momma turned her out
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/local/crime/morrissey-enters-plea-sentenced-to-months-with-suspended/article_8c7e2617-4de1-535a-90bf-1f02725973b5.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: As politicians go
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 07:21:10 PM »
Well, at least this way, with a misdemeanor conviction, he may have a snowball's chance of keeping his law license, as opposed to a felony conviction of moral turpitude.  Although I see from the article that he had lost his license once before.  I also like the three kids out of wedlock decades apart.  He apparently cannot keep it in his pants.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 09:13:33 PM »
Check out his time in austrailia

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 08:26:06 AM »
She's 17 and you're raising the Pedofinder-General banner? Really?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 08:34:23 AM »
Actually the first one to raise that noise is you. Morrisey is one of those truth is stranger than fiction guys.
He's got so many chapters to his legend it's amazing

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 08:37:30 AM »
This is just the highlights of his saga..... Lots more.  Lots
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/local/joe-morrissey-timeline/article_dfa339a8-00cd-11e4-843b-001a4bcf6878.html

• friends
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 08:39:33 AM »
The Aussies set a higher standard for admission to the bar than the va Supreme Court apparently

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/04/26/1145861419459.html

• friends
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 08:43:11 AM »
And again these are just the highlights where he was unable to buy folks off or use the wink wink nudge nudge union of tile crawlers to dodge responsibility
http://m.vsb.org/site/news/item/morrissey-reinstatement-petition

brimic

• friends
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 06:44:08 PM »
Is there anyone named Morissey that isn't a total *expletive deleted*bag?
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 07:00:48 PM »
This dirt bag is a good trial attorney though. If I was guilty he's on the short list

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 07:50:52 PM »
She's 17 and you're raising the Pedofinder-General banner? Really?

Not all of us share in your sexpositiveness.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:04:15 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

• friends
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 07:55:27 PM »
As an officer of the court his earlier lies should bite him in the butt. He's gonna serve in the legislature by day sleep in jail

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 08:06:07 PM »
As an officer of the court his earlier lies should bite him in the butt. He's gonna serve in the legislature by day sleep in jail

I would say that maybe ya'll should keep track of the times he tells the truth instead, but being that he is a lawyer and a politician, it'd be pointless.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 09:36:58 PM »
Although I see from the article that he had lost his license once before. 

Once? I only read the first page of the link C&SD posted a couple of posts after yours, and I count four suspensions ... plus a refusal to grant him a license in Australia.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 09:39:41 PM »
And he's good at getting away with things . Imagine the stuff he's skated on