Author Topic: Breaking: six dead in PA shootings, suspect on the loose. Now confirmed dead  (Read 7844 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 01:22:33 PM by Balog »
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Breaking: six dead in PA shootings, suspect on the loose
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 06:26:29 PM »
Oh, boy, they better lock down the whole state, and force everyone to shelter in place for the next few days!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 06:32:24 PM »
Oh, boy, they better lock down the whole state, and force everyone to shelter in place for the next few days!

Would be nice if the media would start hammering them about the double standard, since they aren't putting nearly as much effort into this one, in spite of the much higher body count.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 06:35:43 PM »
On the other hand, they're also saying the guy uses a walker.  =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
On the other hand, they're also saying the guy uses a walker.

So?  The undocumented visitor that got past White House security was limping.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 06:52:27 PM »
He's been holed up most of the day cops had house surrounded

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 07:16:18 PM »
He's been holed up most of the day cops had house surrounded

Obviously not, since they went in and he wasn't there.

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 07:13:46 AM »
Apparently still not caught. This is all happening within a few miles of my work.

I'm not really thinking he is a big threat to the general population though. It appears to have been a family grudge type situation.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 09:38:55 AM »
I'm not really thinking he is a big threat to the general population though. It appears to have been a family grudge type situation.

He's on the run; a serious potential threat to anyone he thinks recognizes him.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 12:14:10 PM »
He's on the run; a serious potential threat to anyone he thinks recognizes him.

Yes....if he's running he's desparate and probably dangerous to anyone who he thinks will stop him or report him as it means a greater chance of being stopped.   
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 12:16:34 PM »
I though I saw somewhere on facebook this morning that he tried to carjack someone. The driver had a gun and shot him at least once, but he was still on the loose. I can't find the link now of course.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 12:22:27 PM »
I though I saw somewhere on facebook this morning that he tried to carjack someone. The driver had a gun and shot him at least once, but he was still on the loose. I can't find the link now of course.

http://concealednation.org/2014/12/breaking-pa-man-wanted-by-police-for-murder-tries-to-carjack-person-who-is-concealed-carrier/

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 01:03:23 PM »

The guy thought it might have looked like him. I haven't seen any reports that he actually hit anyone when he fired those shots.

Living in the area I really doubt he traveled from Pennsburg to Doylestown. While it isn't a particularly far distance, it would be a strange direction to be traveling. It would also mean he basically had to travel back opposite the way he was going during his rampage against his ex wife's family. It would be traveling towards larger populations, if he was concerned about not being seen that wouldn't make much sense.

• friends
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2014, 01:18:14 PM »
Best place to hide is a crowd.

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2014, 02:28:32 PM »
Living in the area I really doubt he traveled from Pennsburg to Doylestown. While it isn't a particularly far distance, it would be a strange direction to be traveling. It would also mean he basically had to travel back opposite the way he was going during his rampage against his ex wife's family. It would be traveling towards larger populations, if he was concerned about not being seen that wouldn't make much sense.

I don't know; when I go somewhere to do stuff, I often go back the direction I came from when the stuff is done.

Plus, I know I can disappear in a city the size of Fort Worth.  Not a chance in the small towns around here if the news is carrying my picture.  Heck, when I ran for city council the little blurry shot in the paper was enough for people I'd never met to recognize me.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 03:11:32 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/16/pennsylvania-shooting-rampage/

Maybe dead....
DEVELOPING: A Marine veteran suspected of killing his ex-wife and five of her relatives near Philadelphia has reportedly been found dead not far from his home in Pennsburg.

Stone, who allegedly shot and killed six family members Monday, was found dead in woods about 200 yard from his home, police sources told Fox affiliate WTXF-TV.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2014, 03:28:16 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/16/pennsylvania-shooting-rampage/

Maybe dead....

Possibly shot himself in the back after chewing on his own leg with his surprisingly dog-like teeth?

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 06:48:52 AM »
Actually they stated he cut himself to death.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 01:22:09 PM »
Committed suicide with a sword. Used a sword and pistol to kill his ex and her entire family. Was a Reservist arty meteorologist, had an honorable discharge and good proficiency marks. Reports indicate he attacked at least one other person trying to carjack them, possibly more.

http://6abc.com/news/sources-montco-murder-suspect-killed-self-with-sword/436923/
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
Not too often a round eye guy kills himself with a sword

• friends
Link not working

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
What CSD said.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
The story is on a sidebar to the right of the "Site undergoing maintenance" notice.  Saturday, 6:53 AM MST.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

• friends
Ahhh
I hope they break their foot off in him