Author Topic: Seattle: home of the nuclear family  (Read 697 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Seattle: home of the nuclear family
« on: December 29, 2014, 08:45:36 AM »
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2014/12/28/end-of-the-nuclear-family-not-in-seattle/

We have more children living with two married parents than anywhere else in the country.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Seattle: home of the nuclear family
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 08:50:09 AM »
You think demographics play a role?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Seattle: home of the nuclear family
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 02:01:01 PM »
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2014/12/28/end-of-the-nuclear-family-not-in-seattle/

We have more children living with two married parents than anywhere else in the country.

As I've said elsewhere, the nuclear family has always been normative for the upper classes. Children raised in that environment usually do better, and usually raise their kids in the same environment they had. Since Seattle is highly affluent it makes sense that we would have more nuclear families.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.