Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 882 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Happy New Year
« on: December 31, 2014, 04:10:42 PM »
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 04:15:34 PM »
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 04:27:17 PM »
Bah, humbug!

(Rat's, too late.  Wrong holiday.)
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 04:31:26 PM »
Happy New Year everyone!

Although I more resemble image #2 than image #1. :)

I like to lay low and stay off the streets full of amateur drunks. I generally ring in the new year quietly, with a glass of whiskey and a good book, a bit of contemplation regarding the last year and the next, and often with lights out before midnight.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 04:59:55 PM »
Happy New Year everyone!

Although I more resemble image #2 than image #1. :)

I like to lay low and stay off the streets full of amateur drunks. I generally ring in the new year quietly, with a glass of whiskey and a good book, a bit of contemplation regarding the last year and the next, and often with lights out before midnight.

So what you are saying is that you are a professional drunk...
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.